AthletesGoLive thread for users to help each other and commiserate

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2016
Anyone have more detailed instructions?

I'm viewing an Archived Game on a PC via my Web Browser.
I do NOT see the options to Download, as pictured in the previous post.

What am I doing wrong?

You have to be logged in as an athlete to do this.

Aug 17, 2019
Let me add one detail missing from reply from @GoGamecocks. The download feature is only available as an athlete and on the video clip you cut from the archived game. You can not download the archived game, at least not through the AGL app. To download the archived game use a downloader app like the one available on Chrome when you watch the archived game.

May 30, 2013
Binghamton, NY
You can not download the archived game, at least not through the AGL app. To download the archived game use a downloader app like the one available on Chrome when you watch the archived game.

makes no sense.
Why not just make it directly downloadable?

I get that AGL is trying to be a one-stop for all things video related - but that's just being selfish.
And plus - a large amount of their "features" fall WAY short of functioning as advertised,
just adding to the overall frustration level.

Think about it: WE all paid for an app to record and archive game video AND keep a score book record.
Well, we only got the video part. ;-/

Aug 17, 2019
You're speaking to the choir. That's their business model. It wouldn't be so bad and parents probably wouldn't mind paying if their software worked as advertised.

We are going the route of using the Chrome downloader app to create the YouTube video. Our girls can then create their video clips from YouTube and don't have to pay the subscription fee. College coaches can still watch the stream directly from AGL app or watch it later.

Until AGL fix their many deficiencies especially in the scoring portion, no way I'm going to pay a subscription fee for software that is barely in the beta stage.

Oct 25, 2009
To help relieve some frustration at AGL I'm posting this while waiting for the AGL stream to return. But I'm pretty sure no one is going to be fiddling with a camera on a fence during a live game.
This time, though, I plan to dispute the transaction on my credit card. AGL definitely not worth the frustration!!!!!
Should have traveled to the game!
Don't waste your money on AGL!

May 7, 2015
SoCal
I've been tasked to get our team on AGL. I think I know the answer, but is there a way of not using your phone or AGL camera for the stream? I already have a mevo start and would like to use it.

Jun 30, 2020
I've been tasked to get our team on AGL. I think I know the answer, but is there a way of not using your phone or AGL camera for the stream? I already have a mevo start and would like to use it.

Unfortunately no. What I’ve been doing is streaming to AGL on my phone and streaming to Facebook and recording the game with my GoPro for families who don’t want to pay the AGL subscription.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Unfortunately no. What I’ve been doing is streaming to AGL on my phone and streaming to Facebook and recording the game with my GoPro for families who don’t want to pay the AGL subscription.

LAME.. I wonder why there is no support for cameras. Do they want to sell you there ruggedized android that bad? Thanks for the reply, I hope that get fixed in the future.

May 16, 2016

If you have a Mevo Start, why use AGL at all? I've been streaming High School games using my Mevo Plus to YouTube, and it has worked extremely well.

Jun 30, 2020
LAME.. I wonder why there is no support for cameras. Do they want to sell you there ruggedized android that bad? Thanks for the reply, I hope that get fixed in the future.

Not sure. I think they had support for GoPro early on but dropped it because there were mentions of it on their support pages. AGL has had so many issues though that supporting GoPro and Mevo are probably further down on the development priority list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802