AthletesGoLive thread for users to help each other and commiserate

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 30, 2020
Has anyone had better luck with the AGL scoring app? We had three games Saturday and I had zero luck with any of them.
Game 1: Login issues
Game 2: Wouldn't connect with servers while scoring.
Game 3: Started out well and I was able to score three innings without much issue. Then it lost connection to the server late in the third inning and I got several batters behind going into the fourth inning. I closed the app and re-opened it only to have it revert the game all the way back to the bottom half of the 1st inning.

I also hope AGL comes up with a better player management method. Trying to add players, especially for an opposing team just before game time, and managing sub is excruciating.

Aug 17, 2019
Does anyone know who to take an AGL clip and convert it to youtube? I found the following clip on youtube and would like to know how to do it.

Jun 30, 2020
Does anyone know who to take an AGL clip and convert it to youtube? I found the following clip on youtube and would like to know how to do it.

You have to pay for the subscription, edit the clip on AGL’s website/app, and then download the file to your device/PC so you can upload it to YouTube.

Go to AthletesGoLive.com/training support. There’s a video there under “How to Record Clips and Delete Clips” that shows you how to save it to make a clip and save it. It’s just uploading to YouTube from there.

Aug 17, 2019
You have to pay for the subscription, edit the clip on AGL’s website/app, and then download the file to your device/PC so you can upload it to YouTube.

Go to AthletesGoLive.com/training support. There’s a video there under “How to Record Clips and Delete Clips” that shows you how to save it to make a clip and save it. It’s just uploading to YouTube from there.

Yes, I have a subscription and have watched that video and have in fact created a couple of test clips. How do you download the video file to a PC? It seems like AGL app only gives links to video clip for email, text, Facebook, etc. It seems like video and clips are all inside the AGL environment and there's no direct access to the video except through the AGL app.

Nov 5, 2014
Yes, I have a subscription and have watched that video and have in fact created a couple of test clips. How do you download the video file to a PC? It seems like AGL app only gives links to video clip for email, text, Facebook, etc. It seems like video and clips are all inside the AGL environment and there's no direct access to the video except through the AGL app.
I would also be interested in info on how to do this as I did not see any way to work with clips outside of the AGL environment other than the pre loaded sharing methods. The only option I know of is to use the screen record function available on mobile devices.

Jan 7, 2013

If you view the clip in the web app, it gives you the option to download the video in the player. Lower right hand corner with the 3dot option.

d0f86b5ae7d6dce67c8bc2a47e700f53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 5, 2014
If you view the clip in the web app, it gives you the option to download the video in the player. Lower right hand corner with the 3dot option.
Thank You. I never used it on the web before and would not have thought to look there without your suggestion.

Feb 7, 2016
Played our first showcase tournament that had AGL cameras. Tried to score using the AGL app. I knew it would be painful. Once they started putting runners on base after a walk or hit by pitch and allowing the batter to recycle the count, I couldn’t keep up. Ended up giving up on trying to score on AGL.

Saw a bunch of other teams announcing/speaking into the AGL cameras. Thought that was pretty cool. I started to do that for my own personal live stream (I use YourGameCam.com). Got some good feedback on that from the people watching the live stream. Next time I’ll have index cards for each player with their info. This will allow me to sort the cards into batting order.

May 30, 2013
Binghamton, NY

d0f86b5ae7d6dce67c8bc2a47e700f53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have more detailed instructions?

I'm viewing an Archived Game on a PC via my Web Browser.
I do NOT see the options to Download, as pictured in the previous post.

What am I doing wrong?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802