AthletesGoLive thread for users to help each other and commiserate

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2014
DD's future college coach recommended Facebook live versus AGL as there are too many issues with AGL

Last edited:

fanboi22

on the journey
Nov 9, 2015
SE Wisconsin
After looking at all the video from Sideline HD, I think that is the best of both worlds: Quality video and Game Changer integration. Bonus add: Pocket Radar!

Sideline HD is still in Beta. I'm very excited for this to be deployed into production!

View attachment 18430
OOf, dont show this game, was my DD on the losing end of this one. ouch, score got out of control quickly. haha. As far as the video and feed, i love it as well. Who is putting this together??

Feb 7, 2016
Just found SeasonCast on the App Store. Anyone have any experience with this App? It allows you to stream with an overlay of a scoreboard that you control through the app.

Feb 7, 2016
OOf, dont show this game, was my DD on the losing end of this one. ouch, score got out of control quickly. haha. As far as the video and feed, i love it as well. Who is putting this together??
I found the video on YouTube on the Sideline HD page. Sideline HD is still in beta right now and not out for the general public. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Dec 6, 2019
I've noticed that on the admin part of the website where you can generate a report of college coaches who are watching your team's live or archived games, that every viewing is associated with the same player for us. There are hundreds and hundreds, but they all say they are specific to just one particular player on our team. We know from who the coaches are, that they are not all watching that one particular player. Do we have something setup wrong so that we cannot tell who is being watched?

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I've noticed that on the admin part of the website where you can generate a report of college coaches who are watching your team's live or archived games, that every viewing is associated with the same player for us. There are hundreds and hundreds, but they all say they are specific to just one particular player on our team. We know from who the coaches are, that they are not all watching that one particular player. Do we have something setup wrong so that we cannot tell who is being watched?
Interesting. Look forward to responses on this 👍

Jul 21, 2012
It must be a glitch. It should show up as every member of the team individually, if the coach selects the team to watch. If a coach follows and selects to watch a certain player, then only their name will show up. This is a great feature for AGL, when it actually works...

Nov 5, 2014
We observed the same behavior initially and finally figured it out. Our first stream was a test run of a scrimmage. At that point only one player on the team had purchased a subscription and all of the views were listed under her name even though we knew that wasn't the case.

If the coach watches the team the report will list it multiple times. Once for each player on the team whose family has purchased a subscription. So there will not be any listings for a player if they have not purchased a subscription

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom