Athletes United Easton Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 7, 2016
Bubba Nichols mom on a Facebook page said there professional bats and are not for sale. She has a picture of a one piece and a two piece.

nothing towards your reply here but I call BS on this one... makes no sense for Easton to showcase at the highest level something that wont be for sale in the future. Ive eaten crow before but thinking about that from purely a business move it doesnt add up.

HAS anyone seen anything like this happen in the past?

2br02b

Trabant swing
Jul 25, 2017
I can't answer what the one piece bat is, but Easton does not have a problem with custom paint. Here is a link to the Team Canada Ghost: (I am not selling it - this is just to show they exist) I guess what I am getting at, is these bats will probably end up for sale in the future... Same thing happened with the Ghost Advanced - we saw teams using them before they were for sale.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Many manufacturers repaint bats...you should see the slowpitch world. 2br02b...there are tons of Canada special paint
jobs. Kinda how you sell a few bats. Canada doesn't want RWB paint jobs on their bats all the time...haha

Sorry I arrived here late...I actually saw that bat a little while ago and just never really dawned on me to research as we all know
how one piece bat sales go....haha

But there is NEVER a new bat created just for a team to use with no sales planned on in the future. The price tag is just too high to do that.

I will send the Beagle out to sniff around

Jun 6, 2018
Yeah they can say that until their blue in the face. If Easton does not try to cash in on this then they have been paid 7 figures to make these bats "professional bats" not for public consumption.

The only other explanation would be that those "professional bats" are juiced and would not pass any of the five current stamp specifications. (Not ruling this out since they don't care about the safety standards.)

Mar 7, 2016
I can't answer what the one piece bat is, but Easton does not have a problem with custom paint. Here is a link to the Team Canada Ghost: (I am not selling it - this is just to show they exist) I guess what I am getting at, is these bats will probably end up for sale in the future... Same thing happened with the Ghost Advanced - we saw teams using them before they were for sale.

if it wasnt for that maple leaf thats good lookin bat lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee