As we get ready for tryouts are you staying, going or testing the waters?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

As tryouts begin are you staying, going or testing the waters?

• Staying!

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Going!

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Gonna tryout to see whats out there

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
May 27, 2013
Continuing to stay put. We have a really good team this year and will continue to get better. Only graduating 2 players. All of our 2021’s are almost done committing. Great group of girls who truly support each other.

May 22, 2015
Illinois
For the first time in years DD is not even looking elsewhere. She is on a good team with like minded girls. This is her first year with her current org and they are moving up from 16a to 18a this fall. It is a relief not having to run through the tryout gauntlet for a change. Unless it all goes to crap I think she’ll spend her last two years here.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
For the first time in years DD is not even looking elsewhere. She is on a good team with like minded girls. This is her first year with her current org and they are moving up from 16a to 18a this fall. It is a relief not having to run through the tryout gauntlet for a change. Unless it all goes to crap I think she’ll spend her last two years here.
She has a great head on her shoulders and will do well at that level. I missed getting to see her play this HS season and summer. I'm glad she has a team she really enjoys playing on. She deserves that. (You do as well and I know how much you put into this as well helping make sure that she is level headed but having fun.)

Feb 10, 2018
NoVA
Our current team is packing it in after 4 years. We are looking. It’s basically become my second job. We have an offer from a good 14U A team and are doing our due diligence on a couple of other options.

Jun 30, 2020
Thankfully, not looking. We never could find a good fit until last fall and are happy where we are at now. Little to no drama, good coaches, competitive team playing showcases.

Apr 25, 2019
Thankfully, we are not having to tryout. Our team is moving up to 14u and, as of now, we are only losing one girl. So it may be a small private tryout. This will be the 4th season that we have not had to move or tryout.

Apr 26, 2015
DD's coach announced he will no longer be coaching after this season so the team is disbursing to several other teams. Dd had 9 coaches reach out to her once the news got out. She has narrowed it down to 3 choices...hoping to nail it down soon here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
re.todd22