Arturo from Los Angeles

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2019
Good morning, I have been a lurker here for a few months and finally decided to introduce myself(dont know why i took so long,smh). The site is very informative and helpful and look forward to contributing as well as taking advise.
My DD is 7 and has been playing since she was 3. I myself have been coaching for three years. 2 with 6u and this year is my first at 8u.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Welcome, to DFP! :)

My DD was 8yo when I joined. I've learned a ton about all aspects of the game from the DFP community, and that knowledge has been a pretty big part of my DD's journey.

Mar 22, 2016
Southern California
Welcome, Arturo. Always good to see another So Cal parent pop up. How's your 8u season going? My daughter is playing her first season in 8U after playing the past four in our Little League with her twin brother. She's loving finally playing with some girls.

Feb 15, 2019
Season is going well. Girls are having fun and winning most their games. My DD also started with little league and started playing softball because her older brother stopped playing a few years back. She seemed shy with the boys but really broke out of her shell with the girls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802