Arizona vs OSU

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 1, 2013
Anybody going to watch the game today? I was hoping some of the hitting gurus would watch and comment on OSU 's hitting. There should be a few split grip hitters in there.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Yeah we'll be there. Our new seats are halfway up to the announcers booth. I'm no hitting guru (i.e., ignorant to a lot of the vernacular in the DFP Technical Hitting) but I know a great hitter when I see one. I'll let you know how it goes. There will be a live stream off the Wildcats website if you want to catch the game...

Jun 1, 2013
Yeah I will. My dd takes some instruction from OSU's hitting coach. Watch #3 for OSU, she has got some wheels on her!

Jun 1, 2013
I bet you didn't look forward to this delay!!! Are they really an hour behind schedule or is game tracker off?

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I wondered what happened. I gave up on it. The local news said that UofA was up 12-0 in the 4th. Also, a freshman hit a HR at her first at bat and is now pitching.

Jun 1, 2013
Oh that sucks! I have been checking their live feed every 10 minutes and the game tracker. Guess I missed a good hitting display.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Oh that sucks! I have been checking their live feed every 10 minutes and the game tracker. Guess I missed a good hitting display.

You did. First game was dominated by UA. Didn't see 2nd game Saturday, was at DDs friendlies. Cats won 5-0 and Trish Parks threw a two-hitter and an RBI or two. Sunday's game went into the 8th with OSU up 3-2 and freshman Hughes PH a tw0-run, walk-off triple for the Cats. Color announcer Kenzie Fowler described the series accurately: Game 1 was a slug fest, Game 2 was more conventional, and Game 3 was a pitcher's duel. Looks as if the Cats might not be as weak in the circle as I thought after the fall.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45