ARIZONA whats happening

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
How about girls wear Blue Lives Matter arm bands and call it a protest. If i can go to Home Depot safely i can certainly play softball also. We have been practicing ang playing thruout. Been kicked off fields twice. Both time police were apologetic. You can get field permits for practice now, legally.

Apr 20, 2015
Going to school full time in person and playing all sports here in Indiana. Its been pretty successful so far. Fans are mostly restricted to parents of players but all in all we're pretty happy to be out there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
Most parks opening back up here in AZ. Our schedule is next 2 weekends local. 2 trips to Texas with a local in between in Oct. Some kind of NJ local at end of Oct. or beginning of Nov. And another NJ in Tampa in Nov. Trying to make up for the lost Summer.o_O:LOL:

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Great idea. Do what your not supposed to do. Underground softball so it takes that much longer for everybody to play legitimately.

We played all summer in Texas. No ”outbreaks” from any tourney we attended In Houston, a major hot spot according to the MSM.... no outbreaks from the DFW tourneys either. I’m sure the UNDERGROUND games being played are not near the size of the tourneys that took place here.

Mar 10, 2020
That makes you an enabler. Take responsibility for your actions. How about no we’re not playing until t’s allowed.
How about not playing until its allowed?
If you are unable to admit the inconsistencies in the rules you are enabling bad policy.
Last weeks games in California were permitted because they were called clinics.
Each team played 6 outs per half inning. That was allowed.
California has made up rules that dont apply to common sense. Dont expect everyone to follow the nonsense.

Both dd's teams have Texas & Arizona on the schedule.
Regular games rules applied.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
WOWZAH
This past week heard multiple more teams 12u and up heading to Arizona.

Also heard TRIPLE CROWN tourny that was supposed to be in Nevada Las Vegas
(think it was for late Oct or early Nov) is now moved to Texas.

??? Any Ca. team report showing up in ARIZONA these past weekends???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802