Appreciate you softball community!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Having recently relocated to the High Desert of Southern California in Hesperia. To help in my relocation process I made some phone calls to reach out to teams in this new area. 🙂The type of phone calls where you do not know the person who is going to answer the phone... and they would not know who was calling them.

I would like to express my gratitude for
ALL the welcomed conversations/connections!

With everything that happens in the sport we love,
💥want to highlight and acknowledge things like this in our softball Community!
Where we can call each other, out of the blue, and a coach answers the phone and takes the time to share softball conversation. Then, invited me to come out and do a meet and greet with his team.
What a great group of enthusiastic softball players. Looking forward to more High Desert softball!

Screenshot_20220910-075319_Instagram.jpg
E1 Prospects Farber~
I appreciate your camaraderie!
~Turbo

Last edited:

radness

Dec 13, 2019
A Shout out 📣to SOFTBALL in the High Desert community!
(Hesperia, Victorville, Apple Valley, + surrounding region)
Appreciate these coaches facilitating their teams and the opportunity they provide for softball players!
Coach Miller Fire Crackers
Coach Garrison E1
Coach Farber E1
Coach Godwin E1
Coach Mike Vipers
Coach Ramiro Vipers

Enjoying getting to know coaches and players! What a fantastic enthusiastic community!
Look forward to sharing more softball!

radness

Dec 13, 2019
I was holding out hope you'd move to near me in Wisconsin but congrats anyway 😂
🙂 certainly took determination and resiliency to find a new place to live. Welcome to send me video if you like,
can offer assistance through assessments.

May 13, 2023
A year later update,

I set out to learn the new community by reaching out to volunteer training teams doing some defensive skills building sessions.
(It is defensive mechanics mixed with Speed and Agility players training individually at the same time, ramps up technical skills with explosive maneuvers specific to defense)
Also includes glove and ball work to get transition speed clean and efficient.
In total ended up being 11 teams of different age brackets. In little league, pony league and travel ball.
Have one session left of volunteer work doing a free catcher's Frame and Foundation clinic for Hesperia Little League softball.

Has been a wonderful experience interacting with players and meeting the different coaches. There were about four coaches who did not communicate much at all about developing players but that's okay everyone has their own style.
The other coaches were all interested in learning how to better develop players. Thank those coaches for their Interactive conversations!

It was nice when I moved to this new community that I was welcomed out onto softball fields and I want to thank all of the teams for the opportunity to share softball with them! Really nice to hear feedback that people appreciated seeing how softball can be taken to another level at all the different ages.

Reminds me that effort and determination can produce results!

We had snow, but didn't last as long as other parts of the country. I did enjoy shoveling snow to keep my training area ready to go, and not turn into a mud pit! That was something I never thought I would be doing but I found enthusiasm while shoveling, I think that's part of softball determination! 😏👍💪🫀
20230225_115829.jpg20230225_093829.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478