Anyone using the new iPhone 11 Pro to record games

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
I'm not a huge Apple fan, but this camera system is pretty impressive. We tested it on a couple fields and was able to easily capture exactly the amount of data we wanted to see on the screen. With that said, I still feel dedicated cameras do better for recording full games. On a hot day, the smart phone will die before the dedicated camera. With that said, the Mevo will go before a GoPro on a hot day. Looking forward to what GoPro makes public tomorrow in their new product announcement.

Mar 22, 2016
Southern California
I'm not a huge Apple fan, but this camera system is pretty impressive. We tested it on a couple fields and was able to easily capture exactly the amount of data we wanted to see on the screen. With that said, I still feel dedicated cameras do better for recording full games. On a hot day, the smart phone will die before the dedicated camera. With that said, the Mevo will go before a GoPro on a hot day. Looking forward to what GoPro makes public tomorrow in their new product announcement.

Feel free to report back with the update and your thoughts, Josh. I'm interested, but only in a DFP-sort-of-way. I'd never go look it up myself, and your opinion has credibility here ; )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802