Anyone use a Ghost Advanced that didn't break

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Dec or Jan I will be buying one from you. DD said the heck with Bday and Xmas she wants another bat lol...

New uniforms for team, along with reorders of things out grown, team bags, helmets, and a ton a spikes/turfs from Ringor. That isnt a fraction of the stack in my garage right now.
Thats always the gift I want...anytime some new bat rolls in, one will be in my house...haha

May 13, 2021
Well the one we bought lasted 3 months and 2 days with a 7 year old swinging it. Cracked in two places on opposite sides of the bat. I don’t see how anyone over the age of 10 gets one last more than a month.

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
Well the one we bought lasted 3 months and 2 days with a 7 year old swinging it. Cracked in two places on opposite sides of the bat. I don’t see how anyone over the age of 10 gets one last more than a month.

My 19 year old college player DD has had the same Advanced for a year and it’s still going strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 24, 2013
So Cal
18U player who hits the ball really hard...

33/23 Ghost Advanced - At least 6 months old, starting to show some early surface cracks, but still going strong. Has been relegated to a backup bat after sizing up to...

34/24 Ghost Double Barrel - Bought in August, and still in great condition.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjhood