Anyone use a Ghost Advanced that didn't break

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

yes.......we made it the official backup at 15-16 months or so, used the warranty bat as the go to.......but it was an early GA purchase (1st gen haha), and it has been the best

The one that we've had last and last is also a first gen. It's beige(ish) color not the brighter white paint too. Has a date code on the handle of 0719.

Jun 8, 2016
Here’s a vid from Sunday of my 18yo DD getting a hit with her GA that she’s been using since November. I just wish she could swing it hard enough to break hers like all the 11yo’s around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice hit, wrong forum though unless we are trying to prove that the Advanced doesn’t break on every swing that somebody takes in which case QED..

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I know we are talking about the Ghost Advanced, but I got a call from DD telling me the awesome "free" 34-9 2018 Blue Ghost that she found in the equipment shed at at school just died. She was so excited with this bat. She said she was smashing balls and was hitting lots of bombs. She hit about 5 on Monday and then it stopped. Huge crack in the barrel. We held a moment of silence and prayed to the God of Softball bats (@CoreSoftball20) that at 34-9 will be available before Spring season. She is paying this time!!!!

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Wonder if it’s even worth taking a chance on the 2022 Double Barrel 33/23.

We did. Nothing major yet in terms of hitting. Right as we got it DD tweaked her knee and had to sit for a couple weeks. Some light front toss and tee work over the past couple days. She really likes it so far. Tournament this weekend so we'll see.

Mar 7, 2016
I literally read this thread on Friday and this hap on Saturday... #2/3 so far that has went boom. This was strictly a gamer bat. Kicker is had her rotate it to hit opposite of crack and still smoking shots with it... lol

Core when is ETA of new GA? Heard Dec/first part of the year?

Attachments

• thumbnail_20210930_130837.jpg
    thumbnail_20210930_130837.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 49
Mar 7, 2016
I have still heard Jan multiple times...Im not opposed to Dec if they can make it happen, but I doubt it.

And damn, thats a big boombah box...what did you guy, a freakin canopy? :ROFLMAO:

Dec or Jan I will be buying one from you. DD said the heck with Bday and Xmas she wants another bat lol...

New uniforms for team, along with reorders of things out grown, team bags, helmets, and a ton a spikes/turfs from Ringor. That isnt a fraction of the stack in my garage right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12