Anyone still playing? Got shut down again here in So Cal

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 13, 2019
We have been playing for about 2 straight months. Idaho (ASA) and Portland, OR area for NAFA

Aug 6, 2013
Well, we have been playing and softball is literally the ONLY thing my DD does. We just found out today that she was directly exposed to a teammate who has tested positive for Covid. The girl texted the girls today. She said she “wasn’t feeling great at the tournament this weekend and spiked a fever after getting home on Sunday”..... game was played as normal and now my DD (who ironically was getting to play for the first time with the orgs 18Gold team) now has to quarantine. 😢

May 7, 2015
SoCal
It is so different for DD's team than most posting here, last games played were in a mid January tournament and got shut down Mar 19. Practiced 3 days and played a double header since quasi opening back up before presumptively (if PGF week two does indeed cancel) shutting down for good. Been working tons and tons with DD. Hopefully fall is good to us.

In sunny socal

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Well, we have been playing and softball is literally the ONLY thing my DD does. We just found out today that she was directly exposed to a teammate who has tested positive for Covid. The girl texted the girls today. She said she “wasn’t feeling great at the tournament this weekend and spiked a fever after getting home on Sunday”..... game was played as normal and now my DD (who ironically was getting to play for the first time with the orgs 18Gold team) now has to quarantine. 😢
Hope things will be fine!

radness

Dec 13, 2019
It is so different for DD's team than most posting here, last games played were in a mid January tournament and got shut down Mar 19. Practiced 3 days and played a double header since quasi opening back up before presumptively (if PGF week two does indeed cancel) shutting down for good. Been working tons and tons with DD. Hopefully fall is good to us.

In sunny socal
Interesting isnt it?! To read the Softball activity in other States...

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Interesting isnt it?! To read the Softball activity in other States...

Honestly, in socal there's teams that barely got started (DD's team) and there's teams that have been practicing / playing under the radar and poaching fields since Mar. The range is shocking. The weirdest thing is remembering what life pre covid was like.

Sep 21, 2017
PA
Central PA here. Everything is still up and running decently normal. Some places are more strict than others when it comes to distancing. Most teams are in dugouts, fans are in bleachers. We don't shake hands after games are finished, but I'm a fan of that anyway, lets keep it that way.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
Honestly, in socal there's teams that barely got started (DD's team) and there's teams that have been practicing / playing under the radar and poaching fields since Mar. The range is shocking. The weirdest thing is remembering what life pre covid was like.
Just a few.

Your new team able to get a field permit?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee