Anyone see the Miz F20 Titanium in action?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2018
Just wondering if anyone has experience with this bat. I know last year it had pretty good feedback with how it hit, but the main issue was that girls didn't like the ping it made. Also read that the F19 had a smaller sweet spot than the PC did.

Just looking for opinions.
Thanks!

Apr 28, 2019
I hit with dd f20 PC yesterday just swinging 50% and it seemed like I could feel the flex in the bat it felt cushioned it was so smooth. Yet the ball was was flying 180-200 ft. PC is hot.
Hello- Haven’t tried the Mizuno Ti yet but was told it’s tough for younger girls to get the most out of it. I do have the best alloy bat out there in the 2019 Anderson Rocketech. Great bat and much less expensive. The only issue is it’s end loaded and only comes in a drop 9. Made for power hitters with good strength and good bat speed.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
My team has all varieties of new Mizunos... Yes, one girl has a Ti.
Its just okay IMO... decent pop, but the sweet spot is small. If shes a big power hitter I'd say go for it, but otherwise I'd highly recommend the PC... way better IMO

Nov 8, 2018
My team has all varieties of new Mizunos... Yes, one girl has a Ti.
Its just okay IMO... decent pop, but the sweet spot is small. If shes a big power hitter I'd say go for it, but otherwise I'd highly recommend the PC... way better IMO
The PC is what bat. ? Searching a little for chell. She grew and is stronger. May be time to upgrade. Has dimarini 31/21. Swings it well.

May 16, 2016
Last year, I bough both the 2019 power carbon, -9, and the Mizuno Titanium, -10. The 2020s had just been released, so I got them cheap.

Anyway, she had demo'd both the Titanium and PC in the store, using the foam balls, and a computer simulator to estimate distance. In the store, she LOVED the titanium, and didn't care for the PC.

In the batting cage, hitting real balls, she disliked the Titanium, and it didn't make it through an entire bucket, before she was reaching for the power carbon. After a few swings with the PC, she exclaimed, "That's more like it!". The PC earned a spot in her bag, along with her Xeno. The titanium is in a bucket in my garage, with the other bats she has out grown.

If your DD is used to composite bats, I'd try the PC, and skip the Titanium.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Agree with ya...its a very acquired taste and not many like it.

The Ti was supposed to be overhauled this past year and wasn't, so hope its done this coming year. The bat
def needs to be really thought out and listen to people trying to feed them advice. The bat could be very good
with some major tweeks, but right now, not worth it unless you pick one up cheap and use it as a tank.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2