Anyone in town (aside from Pattar and I, by default) for the WCWS or have a DD playing in Triple Crown or the OKC Challenge?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Who says I am going to be here? I just decided to hit Maui for 2 weeks to work on my tan. Can
you come by and cut my grass while I am gone?

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
..and my wife just said she wants to go with me so can you keep an eye on the kids too? Just stop by every 3 or 4 days and make sure the 1 year old hasn't eaten too many any nails and the 9 year old hasn't locked her 4 year old brother in the closet for too long. Thanks.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
DD and DW are flying to OKC early tomorrow. DD is a Gator fan. Her favorite players are Barnhill and Lorenz, so this is her last chance to see them before they graduate. I think they are staying for 3 or 4 days. Unfortunately I am unable to join them. But I plan to watch as many games as possible.

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
..and my wife just said she wants to go with me so can you keep an eye on the kids too? Just stop by every 3 or 4 days and make sure the 1 year old hasn't eaten too many any nails and the 9 year old hasn't locked her 4 year old brother in the closet for too long. Thanks.

I can’t even manage that with my own two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
DD and DW are flying to OKC early tomorrow. DD is a Gator fan. Her favorite players are Barnhill and Lorenz, so this is her last chance to see them before they graduate. I think they are staying for 3 or 4 days. Unfortunately I am unable to join them. But I plan to watch as many games as possible.

That’s too bad, because I would have tried to talk you into giving a hitting lesson while you were here

Jun 8, 2016
That’s too bad, because I would have tried to talk you into giving a hitting lesson while you were here
It is too bad, he could have gone to the WCWS and then went and watched some real games e.g. our DD's playing 10U softball :LOL:

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
It is too bad, he could have gone to the WCWS and then went and watched some real games e.g. our DD's playing 10U softball :LOL:

Uh, yeah. There are going to be dozens of 10 year old girls throwing 55 mph from 35' all across the metro this weekend! Their dad's pocket radar never lies. Barn-who?

Jun 8, 2016
Uh, yeah. There are going to be dozens of 10 year old girls throwing 55 mph from 35' all across the metro this weekend! Their dad's pocket radar never lies. Barn-who?
I would have even let him sit in my broken chair in CF..his loss.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802