Anyone here buried in snow ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Lovely, I had to use a crowbar this morning to get garage door open. It was frozen to ground.

I recommend monterators ban Mike for a week, his DD can still post if she wants to though.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Sunny and 50* I east TN today. Not too bad for February!

We just had a couple days like that here in Eastern PA...right after the 3 days of negative temps. Was a nice break.

All in all, I cant complain about weather here. Sure, winter is winter and it sucks...we get some snow at times and colder than usual temps at times,
but not like its crippling or overly cold for the most part. Or you get used to it as you get older...haha

But I do agree with Q, I think a short ban is in order for this :)

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
It is supposed to get to 80 today here in South Florida.

Pool is a little cold but I am going to go for a swim later

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
Another awesome video WM!. We just played in Cali a couple weeks ago and weather was awesome! Thanks for sharing your video!

Jun 8, 2016
I would say I am looking forward to spring but that would be a lie since spring here in OK means that I get the "privilege"
of hiding in a hole in my garage floor at least a few times...I'll take the foot or two of snow winter brought in my youth to that..

May 6, 2015
3-4 inches of white stuff here, turning to slush pretty quick . . . . want to be outside

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802