Anyone heard of Game Ready softball series??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 25, 2019
Watched it with my DD and DW last night and it was okay. I hope they feature some other teams, which I think they will because I saw some thanks at the end credits for Marrucci Patriots and the New Orleans VooDoo organizations which are down in my neck of the woods. What drove me absolutely freaking nuts was the damn music they would play while people were talking. If there is a workout montage, or a fielding drill montage, okay I get it.....play music. But every time a girl or a coach was talking there was this annoying background music that would build to some kind of crescendo for NOTHING. It would drown out what was being said.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Ehh ... don’t need to watch a series about millionaires’ kids playing. Come make a real series about kids who can’t buy their way to the upper echelons.
Maybe you should watch it then...it's not just about Brady, I think a lot of what was shown is happening at all levels. C'mon Blue make your own series then....I'm sure lot's of folks would love to see the daily routine of an ump and the BS they have to deal with. "Lifestyles of the Blind and Clueless"... *that is meant as a joke just in case anyone wants to get their panties in a wad! ;-)

Jun 8, 2016
Ehh ... don’t need to watch a series about millionaires’ kids playing. Come make a real series about kids who can’t buy their way to the upper echelons.
Brady was one of the top recruits in the country last year and is batting cleanup for UCLA as a freshman. Even if her parents were rich , which I don't think they are,(her uncles certainly are though :)) she wouldn't need to buy her way on to too many teams....

Last edited:

John Robertson

The Voice
Feb 23, 2020
Excellent feedback Blue. Look at the kids from the Dominican baseball leagues no millionaires kids there just kids trying to make it for themselves and there family. There dominating the American League.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12