Anyone had luck returning an Easton bat without original receipt?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 29, 2019
Clemmons, NC
DD cracked her 2020 Ghost. Thought I had original receipt but can't find it anywhere. Has anyone been successful returning a bat to Easton while not having the original receipt?

Oct 23, 2017
Sure have you are allowed one return without receipt, just tell them you cant find it and they will email you a code, then on the return form fill it all out and click don't have receipt then put in what the customer service rep. tells you to do. Send bat off and the service rep. will put it on your file. I emailed them so when i got an email reply i copied the return email from service rep. into the comments area of return form. Never had a problem!

Jan 29, 2019
Clemmons, NC
Sure have you are allowed one return without receipt, just tell them you cant find it and they will email you a code, then on the return form fill it all out and click don't have receipt then put in what the customer service rep. tells you to do. Send bat off and the service rep. will put it on your file. I emailed them so when i got an email reply i copied the return email from service rep. into the comments area of return form. Never had a problem!
Fantastic!! Thanks for letting me know!

May 12, 2016
Also you can contact the store where you purchased it, they may be able to print you a new one... speaking from personal experience here, :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12