Any issues here?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 22, 2008
If you are questioning the color of the uniform, there is no rule on uniform colors.

Aug 20, 2017
Lots of distractions going on IMO! Color of uniform being number 1! Shouldn’t be allowed to wear any color that resembles the color of the ball

May 29, 2015
If you are questioning the color of the uniform, there is no rule on uniform colors.

Uniform colors, no. Which I find odd since there is (in most rule sets) a rule about the pitcher’s glove not being able to contain the color of the ball.

However ... a pitcher cannot wear any item that is deemed distracting. I would definitely say pants the same color as the ball are distracting in that they interfere with the batter’s ability to pick up the ball on delivery. Since team uniforms must (I use that term loosely) match, nobody would be able to wear them.

That said, those pants don’t appear the same color as the ball. It would be an umpire’s call if they are close enough to be distracting.

Jun 22, 2008
There is no restrictions on uniform colors, so no you cannot judge the uniform to be distracting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2