Another question I should get RAD to ask for me!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
I asked both daughters to move to TIP and they did. Took them about two 15 minutes sessions of catch to get used to it and they'll never go back.

Oct 26, 2019
I like TIP for playing outfield, but I am one of those weirdos who likes to feel the ball hit me in the hand when I am fielding or I’ve got to transfer quickly - no losing the ball in the pocket. I feel like the pocket is a mile deep when I wear a glove TIP haha

Jun 8, 2016
I wore it traditional with index out. I think DD does the same but tbh I am too busy obsessing about other things to actually pay attention to that (I tend to hyperfocus on something at the expense of everything else..)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I like TIP for playing outfield, but I am one of those weirdos who likes to feel the ball hit me in the hand when I am fielding or I’ve got to transfer quickly - no losing the ball in the pocket. I feel like the pocket is a mile deep when I wear a glove TIP haha
I’m completely with you on this, TIP for the outfield and traditional with index out for the infield.....which is the only place I’ve ever played, so there’s my answer!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I wore it traditional with index out. I think DD does the same but tbh I am too busy obsessing about other things to actually pay attention to that (I tend to hyperfocus on something at the expense of everything else..)
So, is it safe to say you’re an overly complex guy? And how is her Pro206 working out now that she’s had it for a while?

Jun 8, 2016
So, is it safe to say you’re an overly complex guy? And how is her Pro206 working out now that she’s had it for a while?
If by complex you mean messed up, sure. She likes the glove, no complaints ( she reserves those, justifiably most of the time, for me)

Jun 8, 2016
Well, I didn’t want jump the gun! ;)
I am a lot of things but dishonest isn’t one of them 😉 With regards to the glove I will tell you it is funny to try and see her catch a baseball with it..she was playing first for her brother the other day and the ball kept popping out 🤣

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I am a lot of things but dishonest isn’t one of them 😉 With regards to the glove I will tell you it is funny to try and see her catch a baseball with it..she was playing first for her brother the other day and the ball kept popping out 🤣
Sounds like it’s formed a great softball pocket!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2