Another Power Carbon Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
Sent an email to Mizuno customer service a few days ago regarding drop 10 and drop 11 barrel length. The rep said that both barrel lengths are the same. I asked why the drop 11 was cheaper, I said I thought maybe the barrel was smaller leading to less materials used. He said it is because if less materials, but barrel length is the same. He said they added an extra oz of material right at the end cap on the drop 10, giving it a more end loaded feeling.

Anybody experiencing the end loaded feeling with the PC -10? I've heard a couple of you say the Ghost feels more end loaded than the PC drop 10

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I only keep saying this, because there is gonna be a person that complains that
they didn't know...and that will NOT be a sale of mine. Customer service answers are pretty rough....their CS people
needs to field questions on every sport Mizuno has products in...so they just don't have
the manpower to lend people to one sport to know all the ins and outs.

As you go up, the noticeability gets less and less. The 30/19 and 30/20 you can see more than
the 33/22 and 33/23. But all in all, the diff isn't that much to be honest.

People will tell you, there is no ounce endload in the drop10 bats...haha. If you ever swung a Miken DC41 slowpitch
or other ounce endloads, you know what that would feel like. Its not these bats :)

Last edited:
May 12, 2016
I only keep saying this, because there is gonna be a person that complains that
they didn't know...and that will NOT be a sale of mine. Customer service answers are pretty rough....their CS people
needs to field questions on every sport Mizuno has products in...so they just don't have
the manpower to lend people to one sport to know all the ins and outs.

As you go up, the noticeability gets less and less. The 30/19 and 30/20 you can see more than
the 33/22 and 33/23. But all in all, the diff isn't that much to be honest.

People will tell you, there is no ounce endload in the drop10 bats...haha. If you ever swung a Miken DC41 slowpitch
or other ounce endloads, you know what that would feel like. Its not these bats :)
I use to swing slo pitch bat that had the barrel semi filled with water, LOL. Truly it was made that way. As you swung the bat the water would transfer down the length to the end... it was crap IMO, LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802