Another Oregon player transfers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

J.Galt

Banned
Feb 8, 2019
If Phil Knight was that close to the softball program then Mike White would have gotten whatever he wanted in terms of salary and would
still be there (assuming that is the real reason he left..)

He left because he saw the difference in local talent between the states of Texas and Oregon

May 24, 2013
So Cal
You kidding? If it wasn't for Phil Knights money that whole athletic department would have fallen apart.
Any student athlete considering to be a duck is 99.98798% doing so because of the fields, athletic facilities, swag awarded the players as walking nike billboards all provided by the school's daddy, phil knight. Not because they grew up attending games in eugene and hoping to one day grow up and play for US News 102nd ranked university.

He left because he saw the difference in local talent between the states of Texas and Oregon

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're wrong so much it's comedy.

J.Galt

Banned
Feb 8, 2019
So you're saying that
A. Every student athlete or prospective student athlete grew up going to games in eugene, or and hoped to one day go play for the school
B. That US News doesn't rank university of oregon 102 (tied) in national university rankings
C. The state of Texas does not produce more elite softball players than the state of oregon

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
I bet he left because he knew he could stack the roster once he started handing out Six Flags and Schlitterbahn pamphlets in the recruiting packets...

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
I bet he left because he knew he could stack the roster once he started handing out Six Flags and Schlitterbahn pamphlets in the recruiting packets...

LOL even though I have absolutely no idea what Schlitterbahn is..does it pair well with Sauerkraut?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee