Another “for us Dad’s” glove option!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 23, 2015
SBF just posted 19% off a bunch of Rawlings Horween Limited gloves.

Picked up the 12.25 proNP7 ive been itching about for too long. Wife will be less than amused...possibly.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Picked up the 12.25 proNP7 ive been itching about for too long. Wife will be less than amused...possibly.
Being less than happy with the lace in my NP7 (as I always am), Dan Davis texted me telling me he was bringing his son to a baseball camp here in NC, and how far away did I live from that high school? I wound up meeting him and he re-laced the web and fingertips in my NP7. Night and day difference! Very cool guy to sit and talk gloves with, his lacing abilities are on another planet compared to mine!!
77FB2A38-F5F1-4DE1-9E2C-48DF6E2AEE21.jpeg

Last edited:
May 23, 2015
How do you like the web/pocket? My preference is H like a KB17 but I dont hate the single post.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
How do you like the web/pocket? My preference is H like a KB17 but I dont hate the single post.
It's really a I-web, It's definitely not as deep as my KB17 (Pro207) H-web glove, but it's plenty deep enough for a 12" ball, you're going to like it! The I-webs don't break in as deep as H-webs, but they're not supposed to. This is a GREAT slow pitch infield glove for a guy. Yeah, you're going to love it!

Remember, NP's like to close thumb to middle, or even index!

May 23, 2015
It's really a I-web, It's definitely not as deep as my KB17 (Pro207) H-web glove, but it's plenty deep enough for a 12" ball, you're going to like it! The I-webs don't break in as deep as H-webs, but they're not supposed to. This is a GREAT slow pitch infield glove for a guy. Yeah, you're going to love it!

Remember, NP's like to close thumb to middle, or even index!

Had to canx the order.

Ordered it by mistake and tried to talk myself into keeping it. For some crazy reason I had it in my head this was a H web equiv to kb17. I should know better. Shoot me now. I think I got itchy trigger finger when I saw horween/limited/12.25 and sale all in the same sentence.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Had to canx the order.

Ordered it by mistake and tried to talk myself into keeping it. For some crazy reason I had it in my head this was a H web equiv to kb17. I should know better. Shoot me now. I think I got itchy trigger finger when I saw horween/limited/12.25 and sale all in the same sentence.
You should have kept it coming, or at least let it come in and then make up your mind, fantastic glove!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Had to canx the order.

Me personally, I'd rather have one of this newest batch of RV23's over a KB17..........but that's me. I'm sure @OsDad would probably disagree since he's hoarding the market on KB17's these days! Good luck finding a new KB17, the good news is you can't lose either way, everyone of these Horween exclusives mentioned are fantastic gloves!

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
I’ve been expecting my name to be tagged in this thread

I wouldn’t be surprised if I do something stupid any day now and then “forget” to return it. In fact I might move my timber RV23 to get this one instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
The newest batch of Don Morton RV23 exclusives now has a Horween liner instead of the Deer tanned cowhide liner, huge step up! The website for some reason hasn’t changed, but the liner has!

Most people aren’t familiar with this model, I think it’s one of the coolest models and infield patterns out there, with THE coolest web ever put on a ball glove! The only problem with this glove is, small hands need not apply!

This exclusive has all the old school goodies........

Tan Horween, with Horween liner.
Tan laces.
Gray split welting.
Traditional patches.
Vegas gold stitching.
Indent stamping.
******And that cool hinged single post web!

And with the right coupon code it can be had for around ~$225.00, pretty hard to beat!
Not a fan tbh. Other than it being way too big :LOL:, not a fan of the hinged single post web..looks like a zipper ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2