Anderson

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
giphy.gif

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
giphy.gif

A change of direction. Simple.

We can start a new debate, cutting the ball on the top half. Cut through the top, the best I’ve seen at doing that on curveballs was Edgar and the second best was Edmonds. Swinging up and cutting through the top half. 🤪

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
giphy.gif

A change of direction. Simple.

What do you think about pulling back into the scap? He seems to do it during the stride and not before. He scap pinches/loads from the change of direction, coiling from the toes the head. There is a load placed on the scap from the COD, change of directions 🤪, a stretching in the upper back. So he is pulling back naturally.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
In ancient times I called this “changing the direction of the knob.”. Still true 😛

Edit: acronym CTDOTK 🤪

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2015
South East
What do you think about pulling back into the scap? He seems to do it during the stride and not before. He scap pinches/loads from the change of direction, coiling from the toes the head. There is a load placed on the scap from the COD, change of directions , a stretching in the upper back. So he is pulling back naturally.

IMO..... it looks like he had to launch the hands earlier than he wanted to. Do you have any other inside pitches to him from this view? Very nice adjustment IMHO......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802