Amanda Scarborough Pitching Trifecta

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

amandascarborough

where's the chocolate?
Jan 22, 2014
Everywhere, USA
My daughter is a pitcher. We did her boot camp this weekend and it was interesting but mostly a 3 day advertisement for her program and I am intrigued. Is it just a schedule with the drills you should do based on the foundational skill you're working on?
Hi there, I didn't want to leave this comment hanging without a response because the feedback from the Unbreakable I have read and seen from inside have been incredible, and I fully believe with everything inside of me, it goes WAY beyond a 3 day advertisement for my programs.

My goal was for a pitcher & parents to learn to communicate better, get on the same page, and feel supported so that a pitcher can feel her best and be more likely to make adjustments/beak habits. That happened after last weekend. And whether someone purchased my programs or not afterward, they were able to benefit from hours of worth of training and taking action in a way that many never had before. That in itself, to me, is a win! Not to mention, 40% of the people inside the bootcamp already train inside my programs. They benefited from them so much, they wanted to sign up for the bootcamp because they enjoy training with me and wanted to learn more!

Also, if you're looking of an answer on what's actually inside of the program, I'm always available via email, as I believe we've emailed before and you're actually inside my programs already since you posted this! Look forward to hearing from you and we're always here to help as much as we can.

But if anyone sees this and they have any questions for me, I'm always here. hello@pitching-angel.com

Aug 21, 2008
Hi Shawn! Would love to hear your thoughts on what could be better or how I could help you/your pitcher! My door is always open, and as you know if you've followed me for a while, I am always looking to help as best as I can and grow. Thanks! - hello@pitching-angel.com
actually that's not true. I tried to enter her house the other day, the door was definitely locked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23