Alliance vs. PGF???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Obviously the center of the universe comment was tongue in cheek. Japan is clearly the center of the softball universe

However, if California isn't the epicenter of American softball, let's have every college that has coaches and players from California but the school isn't in California send all the Californians home, and then see how well those schools do without all the ringers hired and brought in from the golden state

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
How about we call Cali the birthplace of girls fastpitch?

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
How about we call Cali the birthplace of girls fastpitch?
So, how many high caliber TB teams does Nebraska have? One. How many does Georgia have? Two. Florida? 3. Illinois? 1--but that team has players from all over the Midwest.

California...about a dozen.

It is better than it was...it used to be, there wasn't a travel team east of Phoenix that could compete with SoCal softball.

Last edited:
May 16, 2016
Illinois
So, how many high caliber TB teams does Nebraska have? One. How many does Georgia have? Two. Florida? 3. Illinois? 1--but that team has players from all over the Midwest.

California...about a dozen.

It is better than it was...it used to be, there wasn't a travel team east of Phoenix that could compete with SoCal softball.

Not disagreeing with you. Just adding a different perspective.

California has about 40 million people.
Nebraska- 2 million
Illinois - 12.5 million
Georgia - 11 million
Florida - 22 million

Mar 26, 2016
NB Gold won a lot of top tournaments this year. Congratulations to them!! I believe Top Club Nationals were the only one they didn’t win.

Nov 8, 2020
Looks like 18s were the only Alliance Tier 1 Championship that didn't have both teams hailing from California.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802