Alliance Fastpitch Tournaments

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 31, 2018
Allen TX
No points unless you play other teams in the league. If you're in different brackets and never play another league member I'm not sure how you get any points.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think first game of pool always counts, and all bracket......but I could be wrong.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
What do you think about tournaments run by U-trip, USA, and PGF partnership with the Alliance. Trying to get one series of National league tournaments with standardized point system complete with regionals leading to a big year ending championship?

Looking like our team is going to be part of the league.
Heart of America Fastpitch League.

Six other leagues are already being formed.
Anyone from Texas care to share thoughts as they're already playing in these leagues.?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Honest opinion of all this...

Old Boys Network were getting upset and were starting to worry other people were getting money and benefits that they felt should be going to them, so they form an 'exclusive' program which they will say things like it is 'advancing the game' or 'promoting the sport' as a way to put a stop to all that.

But I am not cynical at all.

Mar 26, 2016
I just think this is a way to prompt certain tournaments, make sure those top teams are on those fields, make sure those egos are continuing to be stroked, and also easier for a kid that is a really good player but plays local to get discovered from a well known org.

I see some of these guys prompting player development, but they are usually able to pull kids that are already developed onto there teams. I'm mostly speaking to the region we live in.

Texas will be the gold standard others will be better off following there lead.

As far as being able to compete go look at PGF winners from the last couple years. There are teams outside of the WC that have been competing and winning championships for some time now at the highest levels of travel ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802