All Stars won district ... but....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 21, 2008
FivePotsOGold - I feel your pain! One thing I loved about our LL is that NONE of the softball managers are parents of anyone on the team. My husband coached but we had an arrangement that he was not to coach our daughter - that the Manager would so that there was NEVER any sign of favoritism. My daughter actually liked it that way better - didn't have to be criticized by dad in front of her peers.

Not sure what type of league you are involved in - but if it's LL then you can only play fall ball in another town if your league doesn't offer fall ball AND the other town accepts outside players.

Hope whatever you decide works out best for your family.

May 9, 2008
Hartford, CT
All Stars, what's next.

MY 12 DD has tried out for 5 Travel teams ..or will by Saturday.

One team has 3-4 pitchers but he likes her so he's trying to figure out how to use her.
She got an offer from another team with only one returning player (all others went up to 14U). She would be the top pitcher if they all developed at the same rate over the winter.
Still finishing tryouts for the other three.

She is registered to play Fall for another league outside our town (our town does have Fall ball and she may pop over for a game or two if schedule allows.)
That may change if she ends up on a Travel that does fall ball.

She's worked really hard. I would have been proud of her if she made no team.

Her pitching has gotten attention, but also her attitude and work ethic.
Not the best field player, a very good pitcher, all the coaches really like her.

She'll be fine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802