A week in Colorado after returning to work

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Just up the hill from Red Rocks we got about 7-8" of snow and more is coming today. Not that it has anything to do with the summer concerts.... My twin's HS graduation ceremonies were supposed to be held there in May, that's not happening. Postponed until sometime in August (at this point) at a location TBD.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Just up the hill from Red Rocks we got about 7-8" of snow and more is coming today. Not that it has anything to do with the summer concerts.... My twin's HS graduation ceremonies were supposed to be held there in May, that's not happening. Postponed until sometime in August (at this point) at a location TBD.
My buddy who lives in Longmont sent me a Snowy Easter Pic.

Mar 20, 2017
Madison, WI
Thanks OS, appreciate the follow-up. Just the fact that they are canceling events into July is not good news. DD's team is scheduled to play IDT the first week in July, which I have been thinking could be the start to her tournament season. This makes me question if that is even going to happen.

Feb 20, 2020

I'm up in Conifer and got about the same through yesterday.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Thanks OS, appreciate the follow-up. Just the fact that they are canceling events into July is not good news. DD's team is scheduled to play IDT the first week in July, which I have been thinking could be the start to her tournament season. This makes me question if that is even going to happen.
Our team is supposed to be playing Boulder IDT as well, and I usually stay with a college buddy in Longmont to save on money. For the last 4 years I come up early to watch my favorite band Widespread Panic at Red Rocks for the Sat/Sun shows. When I saw that AEG is canceling shows and no announcement from the band, I decided that I should cancel my flights. I can always go back and re-book my flight if the tourney is going to continue.

Mar 28, 2014
Our organization is going to a regional schedule so all involved can drive instead of fly. They are pulling out of PGF Nationals, Sparkler, and Triple Crown Nationals. They have talked to a lot of college coaches and have found that most of the schools and coaches don't plan on having any extensive travel this summer. They all plan to stay as close to home as possible, or at least within driving distance as none of them are interested in flying, etc... so looks like there will be a lot more coaches at some of the regional events and a lot less at the National events.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45