A Hint of Blue

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 9, 2023
Hi everyone. I stumbled across this forum today while doing some studying.

I'm a 22-year umpire that's worked across USA, PGF, USSSA, IESA, IHSA, NJCAA, and NCAA softball.

Central Illinois Softball Assigning is a side business where I mentor and assign over 100 umpires to games across age and skill levels for over 20 teams and organizations. If you have a rule or rule interpretation question, I'm happy to try to help bring clarity and/or explanation.

If you have any questions that you want to send my way, please provide the age group and the governing body in the question. Without that information I likely won't be able to answer a question since there are so many nuances depending upon those specifications.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
We have a couple of other umpire who frequently chime in. You will find that that rules questions constantly come up in conversation here. Just read through the threads and I am sure you will find something to comment on.

May 29, 2015
Hey @heyblue ... I'm the Illinois guy! Get off my cyber lawn! 😋

Sending you a message since I've been out of the area for a few years and just returned. You're a bit north of me, but it sounds like things in this part of the state have fallen apart.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee