9 year old

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 7, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FI3vmPsyRE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hey guys,

This is my 8 / 9 yr old dd (bday tomorrow).. I was just wondering how you guys think she is coming along.. Any encouragement / tips would be appreciated.. I wish we could have more room to practice, but being in WI we have to work with what we got.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2013
Texas
Looks like she is off to a great start. Looks better than a lot of 10 and 11 year old pitcher we saw this summer and fall.

Apr 7, 2012
Not at the moment, but hopefully this weekend I can.. its hard to tape her from the side in our little confined space in the basement.

Jul 14, 2008

WOW........This kid's got it..........Major Studette..........How did you get her to bust that ball off so nicely?

Apr 7, 2012

WOW........This kid's got it..........Major Studette..........How did you get her to bust that ball off so nicely?

We watched your post in the I/R thread.. and just practiced and practiced.. she is the only one on her team that is taught this way.. "the coach said he doesnt like that way she pitches.. :)"

Feb 7, 2013
We watched your post in the I/R thread.. and just practiced and practiced.. she is the only one on her team that is taught this way.. "the coach said he doesnt like that way she pitches.. :)"

You know you are doing something right when the Hello Elbow coaches don't like your mechanics!:)

She looks good. If you can get side video as mentioned by Ken B that would be helpful.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478