Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Register Log in

6 pitch 10u

Apr 28, 2014
A few weeks ago at an all age camp a guy we know from around was telling a group of us that his 9 year old has a great rise according to her pitching coach. I buried my head in my hand.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
A few weeks ago at an all age camp a guy we know from around was telling a group of us that his 9 year old has a great rise according to her pitching coach. I buried my head in my hand.
Technically all those pitches that end up over the batter's head are balls that rise. Hence, a riseball.

Apr 16, 2013
And here I thought the discussion was going to be about rec league coach pitch. "You get 6 pitches to hit, then you're out." Boy was I wrong. :p

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
We used an effective riseball in 10U. It was a fastball just above the letters. They would chase it all the time.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
DD was short and balls over her head were called strikes, she had no choice but to swing at them.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizmcreations