40% Code Wilson Outlet

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 10, 2016
Illinois
Ive got to say, Ive never ever had a company try so little to help someone trying to buy a glove. Ive been trying since the sale on the 15th, and finally arrived today. 5th order finally went through without errors on their side, and trying to get someone to call you back or respond via email was like pulling teeth. Not sure I will ever order from them again, but the glove is gorgeous! Not their fault it arrived like this, but even the bubble wrap was all popped in the box.
Buuuuuut, I am very happy with the quality of leather in this glove. Craftsmanship is amazing, and the snake skin has actually grown on me a bit, even though its usually not my taste20201010_184401.jpg20201010_184704.jpg20201010_184714.jpg20201010_184722.jpg

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Ive got to say, Ive never ever had a company try so little to help someone trying to buy a glove. Ive been trying since the sale on the 15th, and finally arrived today. 5th order finally went through without errors on their side, and trying to get someone to call you back or respond via email was like pulling teeth. Not sure I will ever order from them again, but the glove is gorgeous! Not their fault it arrived like this, but even the bubble wrap was all popped in the box.
Buuuuuut, I am very happy with the quality of leather in this glove. Craftsmanship is amazing, and the snake skin has actually grown on me a bit, even though its usually not my tasteView attachment 19599View attachment 19600View attachment 19601View attachment 19602
Beautiful mitt! Isn’t it just heartbreaking when a box shows up like that and you know what’s inside? I’ve been lucky, three different times I remember a glove was all but outside the shipping box but all three times the glove was 100% fine. Still makes you want to call them up and bless them out! Of course that would be a waste of time, they could care less!

Glad it arrived in good shape! Sorry Matt, no one boxes up a glove like me! 😉

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2020
I like the black and tan and I think the snakeskin looks cool. Is it noticeably lighter than the glove its replacing?(assuming it's predecessor was all leather)

Feb 10, 2016
Illinois
Beautiful mitt! Isn’t it just heartbreaking when a box shows up like that and you know what’s inside? I’ve been lucky, three different times I remember a glove was all but outside the shipping box but all three times the glove was 100% fine. Still makes you want to call them up and bless them out! Of course that would be a waste of time, they could care less!

Glad it arrived in good shape! Sorry Matt, no one boxes up a glove like me! 😉

I was a bit worried when I saw the box, thankfully the free Christmas ornament they sent me and the glove were in great shape.

My daughter almost parted ways with the Vinci. She "swears" she grabbed it on the way out of the dugout after a tournament two weeks ago, but couldnt find it anywhere. It was a three team round robin, so I text the two coaches to asked if anyone found a glove a couple weeks back. Finally one of the coaches asked for a description and asked if there was a name on it. Sent a photo and said Crenshaw is stitched in the thumb . He finally said the other team turned it in and they had it.. i was pissed. He knew it wasnt the other teams and knew it wasnt any of his players glove, yet he decided not to reach out. Anyways, she has it back and couldnt be happier, lesson learned.

Feb 10, 2016
Illinois
I like the black and tan and I think the snakeskin looks cool. Is it noticeably lighter than the glove its replacing?(assuming it's predecessor was all leather)

I really do like the color and although I feel like the Pro Preferred does a better job inside the hand stall, its still very nice.
Previous mitt was an Easton Kip mitt that has been fantastic! Its been well broken in catching my 14u pitchers, so the pocket is a little big for baseballs. Or that was the reasoning I used to buy the A2K.
Weight wise they are not much different20181126_182834.jpg20181126_182915.jpg

Nov 18, 2015
Not their fault it arrived like this, but even the bubble wrap was all popped in the box.
...View attachment 19599

So that's what they mean when they say "factory break-in".

And did I read your other post correctly - are you using this for softball, or getting this one since your original is too stretched out for baseball?

Feb 10, 2016
Illinois
So that's what they mean when they say "factory break-in".

And did I read your other post correctly - are you using this for softball, or getting this one since your original is too stretched out for baseball?

Bought the A2K for baseball, and when my wife asked why I needed another glove, I simply explained that the Easton was used for softball so the pocket is broken in as such. Used it a few times for baseball and it was fine, but you could definitely feel it bouncing in the pocket. My kids will benefit from my glove habit, so they are on board as well :)
I do have a third catchers mitt that is has been phenomenal, but its a youth catchers mitt and has been handed down to my 8 year old who has fallen in love with catching.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802