40% Code Wilson Outlet

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I never ever use water. Only Lexol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I followed the Sensei Wilson glove guru methodology using warm water and it works great. Glove was ready to go in no time at all. Isn't Lexol for car interiors? The only oil type product I have used is Neatsfoot Oil for the yearly conditioning. Oh wait, I have used Shaving cream too.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I followed the Sensei Wilson glove guru methodology using warm water and it works great. Glove was ready to go in no time at all. Isn't Lexol for car interiors? The only oil type product I have used is Neatsfoot Oil for the yearly conditioning. Oh wait, I have used Shaving cream too.
You’re doing it old school OS! Lexol is an incredible leather conditioner, wayyyy better than Neatsfoot, or ANY oil for that matter! Oils over penetrate and add Weight!

May 23, 2015
I never ever use water. Only Lexol.

For the win. Never water. Never steam. Keep it simple

Been using lexol since it had brains in it. Use it on gloves, car interiors, and leather furniture

Last edited:
May 23, 2015
You buy an OT6? I’ve played outfield “maybe” 10 times in my life, but I’ve been singing the praises of a Six-finger web here forever! There is no other glove / web design that forms a pocket better than a Six-finger, period!
I agree. I did get the OT6 ill pass it along if I don't like it. I'm way too picky with gloves. The looks of the 6 finger gloves aren't so appealing. You see a lot in baseball, but very rarely in fastpitch.

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
We went to the park to play catch while her little sister was at soccer practice. Man is that thing stiff!! She was embarrassed because every other throw popped out.

Break in update. After some beating with the mallet and a LOT of catch (she catches pitching lessons as her PT job) she caught two games with it yesterday. She says it is pretty much broken in.

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
c38ffea16fb694e2baff3a6251cca513.jpg

7eaf7d9c0f66368a9f4fb681b751c9c8.jpg

Are you kidding me?

Sep 13, 2020
You take the brass knuckles off when punching the pocket during break-in ... that sucks. On the other hand, here's an opportunity to improve your lacing skills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802