40% Code Wilson Outlet

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Will this work for fastpitch and if so is it a good 1B mitt? I have a kid on Marcela's team looking for a new 1B and don't know much about them..

Jun 8, 2016
or this one

12.25" would seem to be a bit too small for fastpitch,, no? Like I said, never had to deal with 1B mitts before so I have no idea.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
or this one

12.25" would seem to be a bit too small for fastpitch,, no? Like I said, never had to deal with 1B mitts before so I have no idea.
Sorry pattar, I'm no help with this one! But I'd have to imagine it would be too small, being a 12.25" for baseball, it would have a long & thin profile........I'm pretty sure @Eric F bought Maddie a Wilson 1B mitt awhile back, don't remember all the details right off (baseball or FP?) maybe he can chime in.

Jun 8, 2016
Sorry pattar, I'm no help with this one! But I'd have to imagine it would be too small, being a 12.25" for baseball, it would have a long & thin profile........I'm pretty sure @Eric F bought Maddie a Wilson 1B mitt awhile back, don't remember the size, maybe he can chime in.
He did, an A2000 I think. This is important, she needs to be able to save my kid from a few throwing errors at SS :LOL:

Mar 28, 2020
Just ordered an A2000 catchers glove. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whew....happy you purchased one of the last ones......my daughter really didn't need an additional glove.....my impulse would have purchased it if it was still available.....

May 24, 2013
So Cal
He did, an A2000 I think. This is important, she needs to be able to save my kid from a few throwing errors at SS :LOL:

Yes. My DD has a A2000 1B mitt (fastpitch version) and fielder's glove (FP12). Both are very nice...but not getting much use, currently.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Well shucks!!! My DD is not going to be happy.

Thank you for participating in Glove Bonanza 2020. Unfortunately a glitch in our system allowed orders to be placed for certain gloves after the inventory was gone. That means at the time your order was placed, the glove you purchased was already sold out and your order has been cancelled. They actually charged my card!!! Your card has not been charged for the purchase, and we are working hard to make sure this never happens again. We know how disappointing this is and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

To make it up to you, we’d like to offer you a voucher code for an additional 15% off the purchase of another available Glove Bonanza outlet glove (total of 55% off) on Wilson.com today.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Well shucks!!! My DD is not going to be happy.

Thank you for participating in Glove Bonanza 2020. Unfortunately a glitch in our system allowed orders to be placed for certain gloves after the inventory was gone. That means at the time your order was placed, the glove you purchased was already sold out and your order has been cancelled. They actually charged my card!!! Your card has not been charged for the purchase, and we are working hard to make sure this never happens again. We know how disappointing this is and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

To make it up to you, we’d like to offer you a voucher code for an additional 15% off the purchase of another available Glove Bonanza outlet glove (total of 55% off) on Wilson.com today.
See, Rawlings would never screw up like that! ;) Sorry man, that stinks!

May 8, 2017
For $155.95, you should get this one and send 625ender a nice thank you note, can't beat it!!

My younger daughter just made the move from first to 2nd and her current gloves has seen better days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802