WTS 32/22 Xeno $40 (SOLD)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
What year was that? The font cracks me up.

Certainly a good deal on a solid used bat.

That's a 2014...a good year for that bat. Great pop and very durable. I've sold a couple of those on Ebay for several times that amount. Even with the cleat dings, that bat would probably have sold for more than $40 there.

Keep your DDs from banging the bats on things harder than a softball and you can recover quite a bit on the cost of a new bat. Buy one at clearance or in good used condition, the net cost becomes minimal after resale. I recently sold a 2017 Xeno 33/22 for ~$160 that I purchased new for $175. DD had used it for over a year, but she didn't bang it on her cleats and it went into her bat bag when not in use.

Jul 28, 2019
Edit: yup 2014

Funny because I have an old z2000 slow pitch bat I still use from time to time, same type of paint scheme.

Jul 28, 2019
That's a 2014...a good year for that bat. Great pop and very durable. I've sold a couple of those on Ebay for several times that amount. Even with the cleat dings, that bat would probably have sold for more than $40 there.

Keep your DDs from banging the bats on things harder than a softball and you can recover quite a bit on the cost of a new bat. Buy one at clearance or in good used condition, the net cost becomes minimal after resale. I recently sold a 2017 Xeno 33/22 for ~$160 that I purchased new for $175. DD had used it for over a year, but she didn't bang it on her cleats and it went into her bat bag when not in use.

I paid $60 for it a couple years ago. DD outgrew it. Great bat and was taken care it. Was happy to pass it on to the next girl after my kid got great use out of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812