2022 Anderson Rocketech

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
OK, went out this morning with new 32/22. Been swinging a 32/23 ghost. She did not like it at all. The ball came off the bat well. I am going to try hitting a bunch of tee balls and see if heats up. The sound is a little dead when compared to the ghost. Also, this bat is probably 2.5+ oz. lighter than her ghost and more balanced so it is noticeable different feel. Going to try it a few more times and bring out pocket radar. Got the 30 days try out guarantee. Might be out $30.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
OK, went out this morning with new 32/22. Been swinging a 32/23 ghost. She did not like it at all. The ball came off the bat well. I am going to try hitting a bunch of tee balls and see if heats up. The sound is a little dead when compared to the ghost. Also, this bat is probably 2.5+ oz. lighter than her ghost and more balanced so it is noticeable different feel. Going to try it a few more times and bring out pocket radar. Got the 30 days try out guarantee. Might be out $30.
The Rocketech is a lot lighter than the Ghost. Or, more appropriately, the Ghost is always overweight. The Anderson will feel like a feather in her hands compared to the Ghost.

After the Anderson is broken in it will compare to any bat's exit velocity. Will it sound the same? Nope. Will it break like the Ghost? Nope. Will it sway your DD's opinion of her Ghost? Probably not.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
The Rocketech is a lot lighter than the Ghost. Or, more appropriately, the Ghost is always overweight. The Anderson will feel like a feather in her hands compared to the Ghost.

After the Anderson is broken in it will compare to any bat's exit velocity. Will it sound the same? Nope. Will it break like the Ghost? Nope. Will it sway your DD's opinion of her Ghost? Probably not.
Youre probably right. I should have ordered 33/23.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coopdog