2021 Mizuno Power Carbons

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Color has nothing to do with which drop it is...drop 10 is the same as 9 and 11.

All are white with a color accent. There is only 3 bats in the Mizuno lineup (besides the drop13 which is different)...One is a one piece, the other is a Titanium and the other is the Power Carbon. The PC is white with Blue/purple...whatever your eyes see it as...haha

Jan 22, 2011
Any recent users have an opinion on a Power Carbon? My DD's HS softball team has a volleyball player who is helping us out to have 10 players this year I think with a few lessons (hooked her up with my DD's hitting coach), will hit well enough to start next year. She played rec when younger, but no travel.

Mom is asking me for advice on a bat purchase and I'm going to hook her up with @CoreSoftball20 , but with the fragility of Ghost's today, thinking about recommending the Power Carbon if folks like it. I was going to pick one up as a backup bat for my DD, but Covid happened.

Thanks!

Ken

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Dont be surprised if she loves it...its not a "backup bat" in those sense of the terms. This bat hits
with anything if you get the right weight...thats key. And the 2021 is very good.

For price, you cant go wrong at all

Jan 22, 2011
Dont be surprised if she loves it...its not a "backup bat" in those sense of the terms. This bat hits
with anything if you get the right weight...thats key. And the 2021 is very good.

For price, you cant go wrong at all

Thanks Core! Mom likely be contacting you this week. Sent her your info. From @Eric F 's database, looks like they run between true to weight to 0.2 to 0.3 oz heavy? Mom wants a new bat for HS playoffs starting June 7th.

Aug 18, 2018
yes...very true to sticker...swings very balanced
Can attest to all this. @CoreSoftball20 has great deals and awesome service. Bought a few bats already and will definitely be using in future.
DD went from f21 30 -11 to 31 -10 and it is spot on weight wise when I used my scale.

Bat has great pop. Can't compare to a ghost but for the cost to performance ratio i think it's a 10/10

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802