2021 Mizuno Power Carbons

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 14, 2020
Initial thoughts are very positive.

Arrived in time for some tee work and soft toss before a game last night. Had line drive single. This morning had two hard hit balls, a liner to LC gap for a double and a smashed grounder right at the shortstop. The ball jumps off the bat more than the CFX and Quatro Pro she was swinging the past year. The bat is loud like a Xeno in a way.

Really happy with it so far. Thanks to @CoreSoftball20!

Edit: bat is 31/20 F21 Pwr Crbn. Batter is 9 y/o, 4'8 and 100 lbs. Strong with quick hands.

Jan 8, 2019
Received DD’s 34/24 PC a couple of weeks ago, and she has now had the opportunity to use it for a few games. Tee work has been good, but in games, she has had to settle for several walks, a few squibs to the pitcher and 2b, and a pop up bunt to the catcher, so I’m thinking the bat is a dud. (Kidding!) (not kidding about the squibs and bunt).

Seriously, though, we obviously have some work to do, but the at bat when she put it all together and connected, she lined one over the centerfielder’s head.

DD likes how it feels, nicely balanced, seems like a more forgiving sweet spot than her 2020 PC. Decent out of the wrapper performance, getting better as it’s breaking in.

Overall, she is (and so we are both) very happy with it! Her 33/23 2020 PC is still going strong, it was just time to graduate up a size.

Thank you, @CoreSoftball20! Another continuing satisfied customer!

Dec 11, 2010
A bat blessing ceremony! I like the sound of that! The only tradition we ever had is I never took the wrapper off a new bat, even if they had to take batting gloves off to do it. Pretty lame compared to a ceremony, lol

Jun 2, 2019
Initial thoughts are very positive.

Arrived in time for some tee work and soft toss before a game last night. Had line drive single. This morning had two hard hit balls, a liner to LC gap for a double and a smashed grounder right at the shortstop. The ball jumps off the bat more than the CFX and Quatro Pro she was swinging the past year. The bat is loud like a Xeno in a way.

Really happy with it so far. Thanks to @CoreSoftball20!

Edit: bat is 31/20 F21 Pwr Crbn. Batter is 9 y/o, 4'8 and 100 lbs. Strong with quick hands.

this is the same size bat I got for my 12 now 13 year old daughter!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812