2021 Mizuno Power Carbons

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
Lmk what you think

Lesson had to be canceled because school didn't want batting lesson going on during HS graduation. She took some dry swings and liked how it felt. She's using her Ghost during the tournament this weekend, so we'll have to wait until HS practice on Tuesday to get you some feedback.

Oct 14, 2020
DD gets hers Tuesday (thanks to Core for a great customer service experience) - she'll hit with it Wednesday at practice and this weekend at a tournament.

I'll post here and text/call with feedback.

Jan 22, 2011
She had a hitting lesson this afternoon. She hit most of a bucket of balls with it and said it felt pretty good, but she's used to the the slightly end-loaded feel of her 33" drop 10 Ghost.

I'll have her teammate take a few swings on it at practice tomorrow.

Jan 22, 2011
Player is a volleyball player who has just played rec, so needs a lot of refinement on her hitting form. First at bat she hit a hard hit ball that dropped just in front of center fielder. Next two at bats, hit 2 hard hit grounders, got on once, 2nd time was out by less than half a step. 4th at bat she hit a weak grounder off the end of the bat.

She said she likes the bat. I've loaned her the bat for the rest of the HS season.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I'm sure Core will chime in here but from what I've heard get the PC....

Both DD's have been using one for a couple years now and frankly, it's been an awesome bat.. About ready to pull the trigger and order a new one for their last few years of college ball.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The Ti isnt a great bat and Im shocked they still make it. PC far out performs it. They need to really make some upgrades to the Ti.
I would never buy it

They need to lower the Ti percentage and up the composite. Bat has a tiny ss and not forgiving. And girls HATE that
metal sound...hahaha

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
And as I said before...you really have to compare what you are swinging now and going to a PC. Very balanced. So if going
from a heavier bat to a PC...gotta go heavier or a drop9.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478