2020 rxt?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2018
Only have seen one girl use it. First - hitting performance in the past she is not what I would call a power hitter over the fence type but decent power with multiple doubles/triples.

RXT in over 120 at bats - numbers down across the board. Only a handful of hits have come off the bat hard. She says she likes the soft feel of the bat but it just seems soft coming off of the bat and definitely not what we have seen from her in the past. (She had been using CF8 and CF9 32/22)

Apr 16, 2013
Is that the black/red one? If so one of the girls on my DD's team has it. All her best hits (including 2 HR) have come with it, but she still keeps going back to her white blue LXT saying it just feels better to her. Maybe one of those mental things where it just sounds better???

Apr 28, 2019
Is that the black/red one? If so one of the girls on my DD's team has it. All her best hits (including 2 HR) have come with it, but she still keeps going back to her white blue LXT saying it just feels better to her. Maybe one of those mental things where it just sounds better???
Yes black/gray red. And of course two replies with two different takes.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

hey Jag...hit me up...some good new for ya

panthadad2

fastpitch pops
Jun 27, 2017
Once the RXT is allowed some sort of discount somewhere, I'll probably be in the market for it (for 18 yo DD). I'm too stubborn to pay full retail price for a bat.

Jul 22, 2015
DD tried one and "thinks" she wants it but I'm waiting for discounts and more feedback as well.

May 23, 2015
Got a 33/23 on the bay right now. Probably will go for a song.

It's a decent bat. Balanced. DD just likes a heavier/end loaded bat and more feedback/feel.

My daughter borrowed a new RXT from one of her teammates who didn’t give it a chance. We’ve spent the past week beating on it lol. I have to say that now after we have several hundred swings on it, I’ve very pleasantly surprised by it. To that point of she came to me tonight after hitting practice and told me she’d rather use it in her tournament this weekend over her very well broken in Ghost. Exit velocity on it tonight was about the same as her Ghost but she did manage three that were 1-2 mph faster. I’m impressed. It’s very balanced and only .3 over sticker in weight.

Apr 28, 2019
Once the RXT is allowed some sort of discount somewhere, I'll probably be in the market for it (for 18 yo DD). I'm too stubborn to pay full retail price for a bat.
From what I’m hearing/seeing the RXT has a break-in period. For $379 most people expect it to be hot out of the wrapper like Xeno & LXT which it is not.
It’s said to be a cross between a LXT & Xeno if that’s the case you can’t go wrong if your willing to put the time in and sweeten that sweet spot.
It’s more balanced than 2020 Ghost and lighter so not really comparable by that standard.
I’m looking for one more bat for Spring and leaning towards LXT because I know it’s a great bat but curious about Prism & RXT.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802