2020 Quatro Pro Endload

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
We didn't get many regular 2020 Quatro Pros, but we did get a few of the Endload models...looks a little diff that the balanced
version inside and out

Apr 28, 2019
We didn't get many regular 2020 Quatro Pros, but we did get a few of the Endload models...looks a little diff that the balanced
version inside and out
Any feedback on 2020 balanced Pro? I’m looking for the lightest swinging 32” drop 11 out there. Don’t care for Denarini’s so the CFZen is out. Thinking LXT or possibly Quatro Pro. Possibly Marucci Cat Fx Connect.

Apr 28, 2019
Mizuno Power Carbon might be a good choice.
Yeah thanks. I know the 2019 PC got good reviews. It finished 2nd behind Xeno and LXT was 3rd. Problem is they didn’t review Rawlings, Marucci, or Anderson bats. Not a big Mizuno fan but I can appreciate your take on the PC.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Any feedback on 2020 balanced Pro? I’m looking for the lightest swinging 32” drop 11 out there. Don’t care for Denarini’s so the CFZen is out. Thinking LXT or possibly Quatro Pro. Possibly Marucci Cat Fx Connect.
Sorry, I’m no help with the 2020 QPro, but as light as the 33/23 Power Carbon we got is, I’d definitely skip the (-11) and buy a 32/22 if you go the Mizuno route. It’s super light swinging!

Apr 28, 2019
Sorry, I’m no help with the 2020 QPro, but as light as the 33/23 Power Carbon we got is, I’d definitely skip the (-11) and buy a 32/22 if you go the Mizuno route. It’s super light swinging!
Ok thanks. My daughter is 13 and is going to be playing up to 18U this season. She went from a nice neutral stance to an extreme open stance. Aka Aaron Judge, Lauren Chamberlain. So now instead of just loading and exploding forward into the ball she needs to get back to neutral and then load.
Her go to bat has been a 2017 LXT drop 9. Over the Winter she switched to the ASA Ghost drop 10. The Ghost just isn’t as consistent as the LXT and it’s slightly end loaded.
We have 2018 & 2019 Xeno drop 10 but she doesn’t seem to impressed with them. Definitely need drop 11 at least.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Ok thanks. My daughter is 13 and is going to be playing up to 18U this season. She went from a nice neutral stance to an extreme open stance. Aka Aaron Judge, Lauren Chamberlain. So now instead of just loading and exploding forward into the ball she needs to get back to neutral and then load.
Her go to bat has been a 2017 LXT drop 9. Over the Winter she switched to the ASA Ghost drop 10. The Ghost just isn’t as consistent as the LXT and it’s slightly end loaded.
We have 2018 & 2019 Xeno drop 10 but she doesn’t seem to impressed with them. Definitely need drop 11 at least.
So you’re going from a (-9) to a (-11)? Seems backwards to me as far as progression goes.........

Is she a lefty slapper? Going from the pitching she’s used to seeing at her age to 18U, of course there will be a huge difference in speed, I get that. Pitchers are all different, different spins and lots of girls throw a “heavy” ball, hope you’re going to have a nice collection of multiple (-11) bats!

Mar 28, 2014
Why does this change how much her bat needs to weigh?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28