2020 Quatro Pro Endload

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Possibly Marucci Cat Fx Connect.

I would prob rule that one out. Its an ok bat, good for a team bat but def not with the other top lines out
there. Their focus def isn't on fastpitch softball. They came in with that 349 price point with that FX and
it flat out shouldn't be there and they don't get it. We talked to our rep over and over...I don't think they
have any clue about whats out there right now that they need to fight against.

Jun 8, 2016
Couple of things that stand out to me here, the more powerful, more experienced, true hitters want the more stiff rigid bat, the lesser experienced girls with slower bat speeds want / need the flex to create more whip and create a kick point! I think you have this backwards!
That may have been a "reverse-engineered" conclusion based upon his comments regarding his DDs... :sneaky:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
That's not what I have seen in So Cal travel ball over the last 4 years.

Speaking from experience, Xenos def are not the best selling bat out there. In their own stable, the LXT outsells
Xenos. With us, it was probably 10/1, no joke. I am pretty sure maybe not that high for others, but I am very confident
its atleast 5/1 in its own brand name. And honestly, you don't want your cheaper bat selling more.

Im not even going to count the other brands at all.

Apr 28, 2019
Couple of things that stand out to me here, the more powerful, more experienced, true hitters want the more stiff rigid bat, the lesser experienced girls with slower bat speeds want / need the flex to create more whip and create a kick point! I think you have this backwards!

You must be fairly new to this whole bat thing..........Anderson may be a smaller company but they're definitely not a lesser known company, I bet I've given away more Rocketech's than the number of bats you've owned. A lot of the older Anderson fans here moved away from Anderson when Steven left the company for what ever reasons actually happened.

And lastly..........invest in quality hitting lessons with a quality instructor!
Totally disagree on stiff/flex bats. Girls with slower bat speeds benefit from stiffer bats. The more powerful hitters can cause the bat to flex more creating a greater trampoline effect resulting in more distance.
As for a hitting coach he just gave you some vital info that you may want to apply.
Speaking from experience, Xenos def are not the best selling bat out there. In their own stable, the LXT outsells
Xenos. With us, it was probably 10/1, no joke. I am pretty sure maybe not that high for others, but I am very confident
its atleast 5/1 in its own brand name. And honestly, you don't want your cheaper bat selling more.

Im not even going to count the other brands at all.
Are you saying Slugger is making a false claim of the Xeno being the best selling most poular bat in Fastpitch over the last decade? Do tell.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
No, because when the Xeno first came out...they sold a ton and for a few years, that's all there was. LXT hasn't been out
as long as the Xeno. Xeno has a few years headstart. So yes, the Xeno may be their best selling over a long period of time,
not the past 4 or 5

But on a side note, I agree, no company would EVER make claims to help sales :)

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Totally disagree on stiff/flex bats. Girls with slower bat speeds benefit from stiffer bats. The more powerful hitters can cause the bat to flex more creating a greater trampoline effect resulting in more distance.
As for a hitting coach he just gave you some vital info that you may want to apply.
Not going to argue with you, you've already made me scratch my head more than several times in just the short time you've been here! As far as your girls........I wish them lots of luck!

Jun 8, 2016
Agree to disagree. I can only tell you what I see.
You can certainly argue that better, more advanced hitters hit better with more flexible bats if you want to but you cannot argue the physics of the actual trampoline effect..lol.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
No, because when the Xeno first came out...they sold a ton and for a few years, that's all there was. LXT hasn't been out
as long as the Xeno. Xeno has a few years headstart. So yes, the Xeno may be their best selling over a long period of time,
not the past 4 or 5

But on a side note, I agree, no company would EVER make claims to help sales :)
I see your a Slugger hater that much is clear. I’m not pushing any specific brand just passing on results. Actually I’m looking into Demarini bats currently because I just read they are designed and made in Oregon. Also just read several reviews of cracking on the CFZen drop 11.
I like the looks of the 2020 PC. Also like the looks of the 2020 Quatro Pro.
Would love to demo them both.
Again, looking for the best lightest swinging bat out there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802