2020- Prism / PC / dual stamp ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 7, 2016
So i dont get one of Cores topics off subject I'll post a new one. Our team is in market for 2 new sticks. currently have 5 Blue ghosts, 3 yellow ghosts, 2 xenos, and 2 lxts, and a CF8. We did exit velocities across all of them this season for metrics tracking on the girls and the blue ghost/ CF8 did not have a close comparison. Been researching and reading and reviews are all over the place for these bats minus the new ghost which have only been rumors here and there. So far ive read:

Prism: takes a hundred or so to really warm up, balanced, hot bat with large sweet spot, forgiving
PC: Hot bat right out of wrapper, quite a few vibration comments, mixed reviews
DS GHOST: not so much as a mouse fart about this bat short of a very few posts/pics that disappear or people wont comment twice on. Have trouble believing a dual stamp will be as hot as the blue ghost. I do know this all mis-hits on the sweet spot of the bat are still long shots. However sweet spot is not as large compared to Demarinis.

So feel free to add comments about these three, maybe help some people who are searching decide. We have been fortunate that none of our ghosts have experienced any issues yet like most are reporting. Also heard it is about a month/half wait time for replacement from Easton. Middle of a season that is not exceptable.

May 12, 2016
I am sure you seen my comments in the other thread.. am I the only one complaining about vibrations and hand sting regarding the PC? I want to know, because maybe I just have a lemon?

Nov 10, 2016
Just got our f20 PC from core. My DDhas mentioned the vibration but only on major miss hits. I attribute that to her poor pitch selection at the time. The bat is hot though. She hasn't picked up her blue ghost in a week.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You aren't gonna get too many reviews about the new Ghost considering its not due to release for 1-2 months.
That's why you will have more on the other 2 bats at the moment. We cant even post pics :)

Maybe as it draws a bit closer and the bat is 100% finalized, you may have more floating around.

Apr 25, 2019
So i dont get one of Cores topics off subject I'll post a new one. Our team is in market for 2 new sticks. currently have 5 Blue ghosts, 3 yellow ghosts, 2 xenos, and 2 lxts, and a CF8. We did exit velocities across all of them this season for metrics tracking on the girls and the blue ghost/ CF8 did not have a close comparison. Been researching and reading and reviews are all over the place for these bats minus the new ghost which have only been rumors here and there. So far ive read:

Prism: takes a hundred or so to really warm up, balanced, hot bat with large sweet spot, forgiving
PC: Hot bat right out of wrapper, quite a few vibration comments, mixed reviews
DS GHOST: not so much as a mouse fart about this bat short of a very few posts/pics that disappear or people wont comment twice on. Have trouble believing a dual stamp will be as hot as the blue ghost. I do know this all mis-hits on the sweet spot of the bat are still long shots. However sweet spot is not as large compared to Demarinis.

So feel free to add comments about these three, maybe help some people who are searching decide. We have been fortunate that none of our ghosts have experienced any issues yet like most are reporting. Also heard it is about a month/half wait time for replacement from Easton. Middle of a season that is not exceptable.
We're in the same boat as you so I really started investigating when I heard Easton was going to the DS. We had two really good seasons with the ghost but it started losing exist speed around 500 or so hits.
So the Prism DS has been putting out some redicious numbers, So I ordered one last night just in time for the first round of the tournament. I pray she likes it.
All and the Muzuno F20 Titanium is getting good reviews

Mar 7, 2016
I am sure you seen my comments in the other thread.. am I the only one complaining about vibrations and hand sting regarding the PC? I want to know, because maybe I just have a lemon?

no there are several talking about it on the FP zone over on FB.

Mar 7, 2016
Just got our f20 PC from core. My DDhas mentioned the vibration but only on major miss hits. I attribute that to her poor pitch selection at the time. The bat is hot though. She hasn't picked up her blue ghost in a week.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

Is it because her blue ghost started losing power or just preference from end load to more balanced?

Mar 7, 2016
We're in the same boat as you so I really started investigating when I heard Easton was going to the DS. We had two really good seasons with the ghost but it started losing exist speed around 500 or so hits.
So the Prism DS has been putting out some redicious numbers, So I ordered one last night just in time for the first round of the tournament. I pray she likes it.
All and the Muzuno F20 Titanium is getting good reviews

keep me updated, that bat has some pretty good reviews going now.

Mar 7, 2016
Damn it... I did not get that impression from the bat reviews on this site

id make sure they are not mis hits. had a xeno at practice two nights ago that just sounded off during BP with a certain girl. I took it aside and did some half cut with it myself and sounded perfect for me. She was just missing the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802