2020- Prism / PC / dual stamp ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

I was a complainer of mishits with a new f19 pc. It started making a funny noise but only on 1 side worst bat in her bag. I sent it back got a replacement in about 2 weeks because of back order. I had a lemon! Replacement f20 pc is everything advertised with great customer service. Lemon had no sweet spot replacement has large sweet spot. Haven’t heard any complaints of vibration.

May 12, 2016
My dd always complained that her cf9 hurt her hands, the day we received her PC the temp was around 40 and she hit a bucket of balls without a hint of sting.
That's too funny, DD had CF9, didn't hurt her hands unless very bad mishit. PC was brutal on her and me, lol. Must be a lemon

May 12, 2016
I was a complainer of mishits with a new f19 pc. It started making a funny noise but only on 1 side worst bat in her bag. I sent it back got a replacement in about 2 weeks because of back order. I had a lemon! Replacement f20 pc is everything advertised with great customer service. Lemon had no sweet spot replacement has large sweet spot. Haven’t heard any complaints of vibration.
That's very very good news! DD is having the same issue, F20 replacement on the way from Mizuno

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Two guys here just proved my point...haha. One said their CF rang their dd's hand like no other, and another said
it was the most comfy bat ever. Both are prob right because they have different feels/sensitivity. But the comfy
review doesn't get posted while the bad one usually gets posted everywhere...its the way it is :)

Last edited:
May 12, 2016
I've seen lots of great posts about the PC, being comfy, fun to swing, lots of pop etc.. that's why I purchased it. Guess my less impressive post got more notice because it was not the norm. But it seems like others have given it a negative review as well.. Annasdad in the other thread the girls on that team hated it! Go figure, many others have posted that after their girl swung the bat they dropped their game bat and never picked it up again. I don't think there's much of a surprise here tbh, it's the same way in every sport when it comes to equipment. Damn I love bats though, I'd have one of each from every manufacturer if I could, and if I was bold enough I'd grab a one piece as well(my fav tbh)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
It wasn't a bad review, it said they don't like the flex and hate it. It is what it is. Peformance is fine. And I will bet most
have their gamer favorites. People are stubborn with bats. I have said many times, if you're not willing, its not gonna work.
Its also ok to say the bat isn't made for me...which is what they are saying basically. They didn't say the bat sucks and doesn't
hit...haha. I say the same thing, I hate flex bats personally...never did like them. But I wont say the bats don't hit. Im fairly confident
you prob have a bad one.

Funny thing is, I will bet there are some CF owners there that said it also, coming from a flex bat :)

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
So i dont get one of Cores topics off subject I'll post a new one. Our team is in market for 2 new sticks. currently have 5 Blue ghosts, 3 yellow ghosts, 2 xenos, and 2 lxts, and a CF8. We did exit velocities across all of them this season for metrics tracking on the girls and the blue ghost/ CF8 did not have a close comparison. Been researching and reading and reviews are all over the place for these bats minus the new ghost which have only been rumors here and there. So far ive read:

Prism: takes a hundred or so to really warm up, balanced, hot bat with large sweet spot, forgiving
PC: Hot bat right out of wrapper, quite a few vibration comments, mixed reviews
DS GHOST: not so much as a mouse fart about this bat short of a very few posts/pics that disappear or people wont comment twice on. Have trouble believing a dual stamp will be as hot as the blue ghost. I do know this all mis-hits on the sweet spot of the bat are still long shots. However sweet spot is not as large compared to Demarinis.

So feel free to add comments about these three, maybe help some people who are searching decide. We have been fortunate that none of our ghosts have experienced any issues yet like most are reporting. Also heard it is about a month/half wait time for replacement from Easton. Middle of a season that is not exceptable.
I firmly believe the LXT is the best bat in Fastpitch for girls with good bat speed. Your average player is better off with a Xeno because the bat is stiffer and does more of the work for the player. LXT more flexible. We have the ASA Blue Ghost and also have had no problems. Great sounding bat and if you square it up the ball explodes off the barrel. The issue I have is the sweet spot. LXT seems to have a bigger sweet spot and is more forgiving. The Ghost you either hit a rocket or a dud.
If your girls are strong hitters with good bat speed I highly recommend the Anderson Rocketech 2019 model. My daughter is using is for Middle School Ball currently and it’s every bit as hot as Ghost and other premium composite bats with better longevity.
The PXT is also an option for your strong hitters with great bat speed. Only a small percentage of girls are at a level where they can take advantage of the power locked inside six layers of composite.
I’m looking to demo a 2020 Quatro Pro 32” 21oz drop 11 to compare to LXT. If anybody can hook me up I would appreciate it.

Apr 28, 2019
I've seen lots of great posts about the PC, being comfy, fun to swing, lots of pop etc.. that's why I purchased it. Guess my less impressive post got more notice because it was not the norm. But it seems like others have given it a negative review as well.. Annasdad in the other thread the girls on that team hated it! Go figure, many others have posted that after their girl swung the bat they dropped their game bat and never picked it up again. I don't think there's much of a surprise here tbh, it's the same way in every sport when it comes to equipment. Damn I love bats though, I'd have one of each from every manufacturer if I could, and if I was bold enough I'd grab a one piece as well(my fav tbh)
Mizuno supposedly makes good gloves but I haven’t found that to be the case. Mizuno bats have never been comparable to other high end bats. The PC is supposed to break that mold. Can’t say I haven’t used it yet. Try to buy from American companies whenever I can. The 2018 Mizuno Ghost was supposed to be a good bat but they only made it for a year so you be the judge.
I firmly believe the LXT is the best bat in Fastpitch for girls with good bat speed. Your average player is better off with a Xeno because the bat is stiffer and does more of the work for the player. LXT more flexible. We have the ASA Blue Ghost and also have had no problems. Great sounding bat and if you square it up the ball explodes off the barrel. The issue I have is the sweet spot. LXT seems to have a bigger sweet spot and is more forgiving. The Ghost you either hit a rocket or a dud.
If your girls are strong hitters with good bat speed I highly recommend the Anderson Rocketech 2019 model. My daughter is using is for Middle School Ball currently and it’s every bit as hot as Ghost and other premium composite bats with better longevity.
The PXT is also an option for your strong hitters with great bat speed. Only a small percentage of girls are at a level where they can take advantage of the power locked inside six layers of composite.
I’m looking to demo a 2020 Quatro Pro 32” 21oz drop 11 to compare to LXT. If anybody can hook me up I would appreciate it.
As far as Easton goes other than the Ghost we have 17 & 18 Stealth Flex Bats. Both very good bats. The 18 has a huge barrel but they don’t sound as satisfying as other bats. You can get them for great prices right now. $79 bucks with warranty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802