2020 Louisville Slugger bats?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Always good to find out which 2020 bats are the same technology as the year before but with different paint.

DD did great and loved her 2018 LXT. Moving to the Ghost Advanced, but a nagging part of me wonders if a Xeno would be better. Probably do fine with either.
I’m liking the ADV. dd’s already got moved to “game only” status. I front tossed to a kid in cage last night and she may not have an optimum swing but ball was really coming off bat.

She didn’t seem very sure of where her dad bought it but I seriously suspect he is a Core customer.

Feb 15, 2017
Espere, qué?!?

What happens if the pitcher throws inside? Call time and switch bats? If you can’t follow what other posters have said - you should not need a different bat for different pitches/pitchers. I used to be in the camp of a regular bat and then another lighter one for “fast” pitchers...but then I got edumacated on the internets and realized if my DDs swing was correct the only thing needed adjusted was her load timing.

But, get this...Im still in the 2 bat camp.....except the 2nd one is only a backup incase the first one breaks. Learned that one the hard way!

Feb 7, 2020
What happens if the pitcher throws inside? Call time and switch bats? If you can’t follow what other posters have said - you should not need a different bat for different pitches/pitchers. I used to be in the camp of a regular bat and then another lighter one for “fast” pitchers...but then I got edumacated on the internets and realized if my DDs swing was correct the only thing needed adjusted was her load timing.

But, get this...Im still in the 2 bat camp.....except the 2nd one is only a backup incase the first one breaks. Learned that one the hard way!
I'm simply responding to the OP with something that seems to work for my DD, whether a placebo effect or not.

I'm not on this site to attempt to belittle anyone else's opinion. If that is your desire in life try posting on Reddit or 4 Chan.

I think the kids also use YOLO to slag each other if that pleases you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802