2020 Ghost warranty replacement paint "scratched" on arrival

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Agree with ya Shawn

Easton has two halogram marks/stickers. One is on the handle which is permanent. The matching sticker
halogram is above the connection. Technically, you are supposed to take that one off and put it on your
receipt. I have seen tons of people just leave it on the bat. The halograms have serial numbers on
them and they match each side. The reason they say to take the one off the bat is because thru use,
it gets worn off and you end up not being able to read anything. But, I have never seen them refuse
because the sticker was left on and worn so you can read it.
If you do take off and put on receipt, dont lose the receipt :)

May 19, 2016
Agree with ya Shawn

Easton has two halogram marks/stickers. One is on the handle which is permanent. The matching sticker
halogram is above the connection. Technically, you are supposed to take that one off and put it on your
receipt. I have seen tons of people just leave it on the bat. The halograms have serial numbers on
them and they match each side. The reason they say to take the one off the bat is because thru use,
it gets worn off and you end up not being able to read anything. But, I have never seen them refuse
because the sticker was left on and worn so you can read it.
If you do take off and put on receipt, dont lose the receipt :)

No worries, every bat receipt I get goes in a ziploc bag and into the filing cabinet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12