2020 ghost vs 2020 LXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
You said in an earlier post that your DD texts you during the game???? Wow! When you play for an actual team that plays in front of college coaches and they see you approach the dugout, that is the fastest way to get marked off their list. If your kid doesn't have enough water to last a game, there is a problem in hydration management. I wouldn't call that coach a Softball Nazi. I would her a good coach that doesn't want distractions in the dugout. You can get away with that if your team is the Hittin' Kittens, but no legitimate team would allow any coach near the dugout during a game and phones in the dugout. Are you kidding me?
seating.jpeg

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Nice video, I do believe you you Eric F because you have been around here a long time, and I know it happens from time to time, but not regularly. I've been around high level fastpitch a long time and haven't seen that many go more than 250-260, some more but not very many (good lord, how slow are those pitchers anyway?).

Who is this kid verballed to currently?

This girl hits the ball harder than any other 13-14yo I have personally been around. There are others out there, too, though. And, yes, those pitchers were not particularly challenging. Even in So Cal, not all the pitching is top-level.

She has just finished her freshman year of HS. She is not committed anywhere at this point.

Apr 16, 2013
I don't recall if it was Chino Hills or Perris or West Covina. They all tend to run together.
I'm on the east coast, but my DD went out there several years ago to play a baseball tournament. I didn't get to go but go to watch some of it via my wife doing facetime. Funny how you see a pic from the other side of the continent and recognize it. LOL

Oct 4, 2018
Lightning struck a tree in our backyard last week and I decided to make a bat from the fallen tree. My DD swung the bat for the first time today and hit the ball 300 ft into a stiff wind.. I was there and I seen it. Those golf balls really fly off the bat.

Wondergirl

May 29, 2019
How are 12 year olds suddenly hitting the ball as far as Bustos? I thought bat technology is capped, and nothing has as much pop as that 2003 Anderson Rocketbat (or whatever).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2