2020 ghost vs 2020 LXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 26, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN
One, however, stood out. People were still talking about it the next day. I happened to see it. Incoming hs sophomore hit a ball completely into the parking lot into the second or third row of cars. It was the farthest ball I have ever seen a high school aged player hit. People were estimating 250. She was one of the biggest, strongest looking high school aged softball players I had ever seen. Kid had crazy bat speed.

Champions Showcase at Twin Creeks? If so, we were their waiting on F3 to open up when I saw this too. That was a bomb, and your right probably in the 250 range.

May 12, 2016
TBH, one of our girls (15yr old) hit the ball over a 250' fence in a slo-pitch game. I wasn't there to see it, but I know the field and how big it is. I certainly believe this to be legit, her mom doesn't brag and she has nothing to prove. Her DD is 5'8" and is very athletic. In Ohio this year she hit a bomb over at Rolf park that one hopped into the pool behind the field

Dec 11, 2010
Champions Showcase at Twin Creeks? If so, we were their waiting on F3 to open up when I saw this too. That was a bomb, and your right probably in the 250 range.

No- It was the tall, strong looking kid from kid from Louisville Sluggers 16’s if that helps? I’m on the road today but will look for it tonight.

Dec 11, 2010
I know exactly who Bustos is. I’m not going to tell you anything because apparently you feel you know it all in the softball world. By your own claim you confirmed what I said about girls being able to hit 250’-300’ foot moon shots.
Bustos was a freak there are other freaks out there.
I personally would rather hit 3 210’ foot shots rather than 1 250’ blast during a game. If the fence is 200’ you only need hit it 201 for a dinger.
By my own claim, I saw a player hit a ball that other coaches and parents estimated at 250’.

Again: I was impressed because I had never seen a player that age hit a ball that far.

Other coaches and parents who are around high level softball also were impressed.

Maybe we are all playing in the wrong places if there are kids hitting 280 footers all the time. Lol.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN
No- It was the tall, strong looking kid from kid from Louisville Sluggers 16’s if that helps? I’m on the road today but will look for it tonight.

Sound just like one from this past weekend. She was with Tampa Mustangs and is "verballed" to FSU, i found out. Absolute bomb into the parking lot, bouncing off cars.. Still not much further than 250-260 feet.

My daughter has played on a Nationally ranked team for the past 6 years. I have seen it all from PGF National's, to ASA Nationals to Firecracker, etc. I've seen girls verballed from UCLA to Florida play ball and hit missiles. I can count on my 2 hands the number of times I've seen a ball go further than 260-270. Never have I seen a ball leave a 300 foot fence before. I take some of these "must have been" 260 shots with hardly a grain of salt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812