2020 Ghost...Due out June 10'ish

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

DWG

Mar 23, 2018
I guess I was just hoping it would be almost identical to the blue ASA bat, but after hearing her hit with it there seemed to be more changes than I thought. It sounds closer to LXT than the ghost.

Apr 20, 2017
Got the 2020 for my DD Wednesday after having both the blue and gold for the last year. I noticed a sound difference the first hits. But after a few hitting sessions it is starting to get the ghost sound. And with exit velocity I can tell you yesterday I got a faster reading with it then a year old blue ghost. This 2020 ghost is a fire stick.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I guess I was just hoping it would be almost identical to the blue ASA bat, but after hearing her hit with it there seemed to be more changes than I thought. It sounds closer to LXT than the ghost.

I gotcha...same makeup as the Blue though...not like they changed components. Everything in the Blue is in the 2020.

I think most will like the 2020 as much or better.

May 14, 2019
The 2020 is my DD first Ghost. Hit several buckets off the tee. But had the first hitting session today. Us and the hitting coach were very impressed. She has a 2019 Prism with about a years worth of use. So lots of hits. The Ghost put that thing to shame! She is very happy with it!

Mar 1, 2018
My DD just hit her first bomb (not her first) with her new 2020 today and she definitely feels it’s hotter then her 2018 Ghost.

Jun 27, 2018
A girl had at 2020 at practice last night and couldn't help but notice it has a totally different sound than the girls swinging the blue ghost. Was looking at picking one up but after hearing how different it sounds from the blue ghost has me concerned on how different it might be from the blue ASA bat. Has anyone else noticed this?

My daughter hit from a tee tonight, using her 2020 Ghost for the first time. I immediately noticed the different sound. Still seemed to fly off the bat though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802